Compliments Already!!

tartanlass

Hi everyone,
am new to this and not very good with computers so my posts could be hit and miss! ......
Anyway am on wk 3 of CD have lost 13lbs 1st wk then 6lbs 2nd wk but already people at work have started asking if I'm dieting. given me a wee ego boost anyway to keep me going.
Enjoying reading everyone's posts and following their stories so keep up the good work everyone!

What a brilliant loss youve had so far. Id love to be able to do the CD and get those kind of losses.

Must be a fantastic boost to have people noticing.... well done :)

Hi. Well done! It's great to be feeling a difference already isn't it? No one's noticed my loss so far....wont be long though at this rate..

By the way. I'm not far from you...about 20miles up the road!

Well done, you are doing great ! It is nice when people notice, gives you a boost and makes it all worthwhile.:)

keep up the good work :D

Well done for your weight loss so far, you are doing great. People will notice as you will look different as the diet is fantastic.:) :) and you are for keeping on it.

Nick :D :D

Well done on your losses so far - must be brilliant to have people commenting already - I can't wait till people start commenting!

Back