• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

compliments lol

recieved my first compliment today but didn't know wether to laugh or cry :D,
i work in a residential school for kids with challanging behaviours and one teenage boy comes to me today and says " you look like you've lost weight, i'm not saying you look slimmer just not as fat" how do you respond to that :D:D, this came two weeks after the same kid asked me if i thought he was fat and needed to lose weight, after discussing how puppy fat works he then said " it's ok because when i feel fat i stand next to you and i feel so much better" cheeky b*gger, i told him i was glad i made him feel better about himself :D:D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
take it as a compliment!! i am sure it was meant like that. at least you are doing something about your weight. then the compliments will really be flying lol

maintaining since June'09
Well one thing's for sure - you'll get the truth!! HeHe - It's actually a very honest comment isn't it? (what swines youths can be LOL!!)

Hey - it's been noticed!! That's great!

Don't breathe on him though - not unless you REALLY want to know if you're having THAT particular side effect LOL! xx

Gold Member
lol, bless - that's so honest and funny too. ANd definitely a compliment :)

I will be skinny again!!!
Yup o think he just doesn't know any other way to express a compliment!