• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

compliments lol

brocher

S: 19st0lb C: 18st3lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.14%)
recieved my first compliment today but didn't know wether to laugh or cry :D,
i work in a residential school for kids with challanging behaviours and one teenage boy comes to me today and says " you look like you've lost weight, i'm not saying you look slimmer just not as fat" how do you respond to that :D:D, this came two weeks after the same kid asked me if i thought he was fat and needed to lose weight, after discussing how puppy fat works he then said " it's ok because when i feel fat i stand next to you and i feel so much better" cheeky b*gger, i told him i was glad i made him feel better about himself :D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

poppy100

Silver Member
S: 21st11lb C: 21st0lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 46 Loss: 0st11lb(3.61%)
take it as a compliment!! i am sure it was meant like that. at least you are doing something about your weight. then the compliments will really be flying lol

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Well one thing's for sure - you'll get the truth!! HeHe - It's actually a very honest comment isn't it? (what swines youths can be LOL!!)

Hey - it's been noticed!! That's great!

Don't breathe on him though - not unless you REALLY want to know if you're having THAT particular side effect LOL! xx

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
lol, bless - that's so honest and funny too. ANd definitely a compliment :)

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Yup o think he just doesn't know any other way to express a compliment!