• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Compliments...

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:)

I have today received 3 compliments on how much weight I have lost!!! from 3 different people who haven't seen me for a while... I'm really happy - makes up for being stressed and hating my job at the moment.

On a good note, tried on a few clothes last night, one pair of trousers that my sister gave me, that wouldn't go near... and they fit and are a little bit big.. (might have to give them back !! - seen as she has put weight on!) :rotflmao: .. (sorry don't be naughty smack wrists!)..

Also tried on my bridesmaid dress from end of December and it is really loose and has no shape!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Hope you are all having a great day... no voice still though!! and got my smilies back..

Love

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That's great Nikki

It makes it all worth while when the compliments start rolling in:D

You needed some cheering up, hope the rest of your day goes well:)

Sorry to hear your throats no better:(

Take care

Tracey
x

blitz

Silver Member
Well done the diet is obviously working and now you are getting the reward, others are noticing as well. Enjoy the compliments you deserve them

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It's strange, why do we always say, thanks I am trying but a bit to go yet... instead of just saying thank you very much!!!Love

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
What a double result, well done!