Compliments...

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
:)

I have today received 3 compliments on how much weight I have lost!!! from 3 different people who haven't seen me for a while... I'm really happy - makes up for being stressed and hating my job at the moment.

On a good note, tried on a few clothes last night, one pair of trousers that my sister gave me, that wouldn't go near... and they fit and are a little bit big.. (might have to give them back !! - seen as she has put weight on!) :rotflmao: .. (sorry don't be naughty smack wrists!)..

Also tried on my bridesmaid dress from end of December and it is really loose and has no shape!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Hope you are all having a great day... no voice still though!! and got my smilies back..

Love

That's great Nikki

It makes it all worth while when the compliments start rolling in:D

You needed some cheering up, hope the rest of your day goes well:)

Sorry to hear your throats no better:(

Take care

Tracey
x

Well done. It feels great when people notice and pass comment you must be really pleased.

Well done, sounds like it gave you the boost you needed!

Nothing better than getting compliments when you have worked so hard, you deserve it x x

Well done the diet is obviously working and now you are getting the reward, others are noticing as well. Enjoy the compliments you deserve them

It's strange, why do we always say, thanks I am trying but a bit to go yet... instead of just saying thank you very much!!!Love

Back