Compliments

abouttime

Hi all!!

I have my week 7 weigh in tomorrow and all week have been getting so many compliments. I work in an all girls secondary school and the girls are forward to say the least but they ahve all been so lovely, and its making me feel good. Two more weeks of TFR then my pharmacist wants me to do refeed and then maintainance. I never thought I could do this, and I havent had one blip and dont intend too. Anyone who is serious about losing weight and changing their relationship with food, this is the way to go!
Good Luck everyone, stay strong!!

What a great, positive post! Compliments are fantastic especially if they're coming from teenage girls - they're a tough act to please so you must be looking good! :D

Hi all!!

I have my week 7 weigh in tomorrow and all week have been getting so many compliments. I work in an all girls secondary school and the girls are forward to say the least but they ahve all been so lovely, and its making me feel good. Two more weeks of TFR then my pharmacist wants me to do refeed and then maintainance. I never thought I could do this, and I havent had one blip and dont intend too. Anyone who is serious about losing weight and changing their relationship with food, this is the way to go!

You have lost more than 2 stones in 7 weeks that's a tremendous achievement. Compliment are rolling in now, sounds great. Keep going:D

Hi all!!

Congratulations on your fab weight loss so far, and it does sound that you really are enjoying your time on Lipotrim! I'm wondering why your pharmacist wants you to refeed in 2 weeks time, even though you won't be at your goal?

Well done
Clair x

Congratulations on your fab weight loss so far, and it does sound that you really are enjoying your time on Lipotrim! I'm wondering why your pharmacist wants you to refeed in 2 weeks time, even though you won't be at your goal?

Well done
Clair x

I am going away for a week with school and it will not be appropriate for me to do the shakes while away with teenage girls. He also feels that I would be better doing refeed and then maintenance as he says its better to get some sense of a life back! I agree with him..and I am glad he is more focused on what is better long term for me...emotionally...lol

I see! It sounded like your pharmacist was making you refeed as you originally posted that he/she wanted you to refeed in 2 weeks regardless of what you wanted. Not all pharmacists are great at giving advice, it sounds like you have a good one:)

Clair x

Well done x

I can't wait to have someone notice

Good luck with the refeed

Back