• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Compliments!!!

S: 13st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.72%)
I got 2 compliments today - from a male neighbour and the school moms - I just felt SO good afterwards! I love CD, no other diet can offer such quick results (and I am hopefull getting to be stronger person about food choices). The best thing for me (apart from the weight loss) is my skin is clear and smooth (like it was for a year once after adolescence) and that is great - my body is clearly happy about something.:p
Just wanted to share a positive vibe about the diet.
Love to all,

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It must have made you feel on top of the world, just remember there will be plenty more compliments to come so get used to them!! Sarahxx.

Aww yay! Well done - what a good feeling! I so can't wait for people to start recognising my weight loss. Some of the people who know I have lost weight say they can really tell -but it would be so nice for someone who doesn't know I am dieting to come up to me and give me a compliment!!

Well done you :D

Well done!! keep remembering the glow you got from those compliments, It definately makes you love the diet,and I know what you mean about skin, I'm 42 but my skin feels more youthful!!(on my face)its the water plumping it up!

Nikki

I got 2 compliments today - from a male neighbour and the school moms - I just felt SO good afterwards! I love CD, no other diet can offer such quick results (and I am hopefull getting to be stronger person about food choices). The best thing for me (apart from the weight loss) is my skin is clear and smooth (like it was for a year once after adolescence) and that is great - my body is clearly happy about something.:p
Just wanted to share a positive vibe about the diet.
Love to all,

YAY !! how lovely for you :) bet ur chuffed to bits....and so you should be !!

I have noticed that my skin is fab too,,,,,must be the fact that we truly are getting all the nutrients we need....

CAMBRIDGE ROCKS :D

love

Debz
xx