Compliments!!!

clairabellx

I got 2 compliments today - from a male neighbour and the school moms - I just felt SO good afterwards! I love CD, no other diet can offer such quick results (and I am hopefull getting to be stronger person about food choices). The best thing for me (apart from the weight loss) is my skin is clear and smooth (like it was for a year once after adolescence) and that is great - my body is clearly happy about something.:p
Just wanted to share a positive vibe about the diet.
Love to all,

It must have made you feel on top of the world, just remember there will be plenty more compliments to come so get used to them!! Sarahxx.

well done ...you feel great this is ...contagious you see....

nice to see you happy !

Aww yay! Well done - what a good feeling! I so can't wait for people to start recognising my weight loss. Some of the people who know I have lost weight say they can really tell -but it would be so nice for someone who doesn't know I am dieting to come up to me and give me a compliment!!

Well done you :D

Well done!! keep remembering the glow you got from those compliments, It definately makes you love the diet,and I know what you mean about skin, I'm 42 but my skin feels more youthful!!(on my face)its the water plumping it up!

Nikki

I got 2 compliments today - from a male neighbour and the school moms - I just felt SO good afterwards! I love CD, no other diet can offer such quick results (and I am hopefull getting to be stronger person about food choices). The best thing for me (apart from the weight loss) is my skin is clear and smooth (like it was for a year once after adolescence) and that is great - my body is clearly happy about something.:p
Just wanted to share a positive vibe about the diet.
Love to all,

YAY !! how lovely for you :) bet ur chuffed to bits....and so you should be !!

I have noticed that my skin is fab too,,,,,must be the fact that we truly are getting all the nutrients we need....

CAMBRIDGE ROCKS :D

love

Debz
xx

Back