Concerns about Diet Chef

Hi guys,

I have been thinking about getting on the DC bandwagon for a while now but I enjoy my grub and I'm a bit concerned that the DC meals will be a bit watery and unsatisfying. £190 for 5 weeks is a fair amount to spend so I want to make sure I know what I'm letting myself in for first. Is the food quite nice? Do you look forward to the evening meal?

Thanks guys xxx

hi there, When you open the granola or porridge it looks small but does fill you up.

The soups are lovely and thick, I have to sometimes add water to them and the evening meals always leave me full up to the brim, I always add my vegetables and this helps..

Hope this helps at all in your decison :)

I found the porridge more satisfying than the granola but all the food has been very tasty and i've not found one bad meal at all.

That's great news guys, thank you for your help. Obviously everyone has different tastes but would you particularly recommend any dinners or advise me to stay away from any? xx

Hi Pidgeon,

That's great, thank you. I wil think about it and order either tonight or tomorrow, and I'll use the code you gave me. I think I need to get in shape for Christmas! xx

Well, I finally did it! I took the plunge and ordered a diet chef hamper (used your discount Pigeon). Looking forward to it arriving tomorrow and getting started on Saturday! Yippee!! xxx

Hi Pidgeon,

No problem! I would like to lose a stone, I'm hoping I'll be able to do that in the 5 weeks leading up to Christmas, but even half a stone would be nice. I am planning to start tomorrow. It should have been today but I'm not organised at the moment! Really good to know you guys are here as I think I'll be needing some support. I've got myself into some really poor eating habits since moving away from home. For example, I had Doritos for dinner last night, followed by Galaxy chocolate: terrible! So I'm hoping Diet Chef will reeducate me and take me out of this slump I've been experiencing...watch this space!

Goldi xxx

Happy birthday Pidgeon! I think you can let one day slip since it's your birthday. How was your meal? I started Diet Chef yesterday, it was really good. Loved the porridge (I know it's been said before that it's too sweet but it's perfect for me), the soup was lovely and I had tortellini on a baked potato at night. Tbh, I didn't feel at all hungry. However, I didn't really do very much at all so I think from today onwards, I'll try to be a bit more active, maybe taking a morning walk. I hope you had a lovely birthday and you're right, it's great to have the support of this forum xx

Back