Concerns

Hi all

I have been doing the CD for nearly 5 weeks and have lost lbs every week which is soooo great, Yesterday and today I have been feeling like poo! I had stomach cramps yesterday evening and today I have had a bad headache, I have felt really hungry and generally rubbish!!! I am drinking 2/3 litres of water plus my normal fulid intake. My CDC is on holiday so I can't ask for advice there. Has anyone ele experienced this?

Thanks peps:confused:

Do you know if you have some how come out of ketosis? Have you started having bars at all as they can affect it (happens to me)? What you are discribing sounds exactly like the first week before you go into ketosis.
Sorry can't be of any more help.:eek:

Is it to do with CD or could you have a bug??? It sounds exactly how I was yesterday and the day before .... and that was as a result of a bug my daughter had had - although she'd been sick as well.

Drink plenty of water, take tablets for the headache - a warm bath and an early night and hopefully tomorrow you'll feel fine again. If not maybe a trip to see your GP??

i had some really bad days around mothers day, think i went 3 days without a shake!!!

feel free to read my diary, cant remember how much i put down about it, but it may help.

i felt nauseous with tummy cramps for that weekend and didnt have the energy to do anything, was even a struggle to see my mum on mothers day.

i certainly didnt come out of ketosis as never cheated early on!

good luck and just try to keep going, mine only lasted a few days in week 5 i think xxx

Back