Confession booth

Penpen

Hey all,

I posted a thread on Sat after my 3rd WI confessing to having a handful of sweets as I was quite disappointed after only losing 1/2lbs.
About 2hrs after that incident I totally caved in!!
I had two sandwiches, a donut, chocolate and more sweets. Even begged OH to go and get me chinese but luckily he refused.

I don't actually feel bad for eating all of those things as I felt I really needed to eat,it might sound stupid as so many of you all go weeks and weeks just SS-ing.

It's now day 2 of my restart and I obviously feel hungry trying to get back into ketosis but feel that what happened Sat has given me even more willpower and determination!!

Felt I had to confess on here as everyone else don't really understand. And feel free to jump on this thread if you need to get something off your chest, we're all here for each other!!

Thank for listening :D

i dont feel the need to confess at present, but i have done in the past and i know how u feel. sometimes its great just getting it into the open!

I know how u feel my dad came back from scotland on friday and brought me a big box of popcorn and since then ive been sneaking little bits bt now its gone as my sister has took it thanks god!!!

i had some chicken this morning!!!

I have restarted more times than I can count. I'm a turtle at this but I still manage to go downward on the scale. Brush yourself off.

i have picked at food all day, im so annoyed with myself cos i just got through the hardest part (the weekend) and probably would of been in ketosis tomorrow, but as usual kids tea time bugger it up. oh well yet another start tomorrow

Back