Confession time for all

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
I think over time we have little 'tweaks' that set it with our plans.

Message to newbies******These are not to be recommended, because they are off plan. I could do the cop-out thing and say "But I'm still losing, so why worry" but if I didn't do them I would lose more - don't try this at home please ******

To all you other synners.....If I show you mine, will you show me yours?

1. I never syn cooked fruit- it just seems wrong!
2. I sometimes eat sweets very fast on purpose so that I lose count and can't syn them properly
3. Despite the fact that some cereal I eat says I should have 28g plus a scanbran/ryvita, I NEVER eat the scanbran/ryvita- I just have extra cereal
4. Occasionally I have not had my HEX and thought "Oh well, I will use the equivalent 6 syns on chocolate and not count it"
5. Despite me counting a glass of wine as 4 syns, I don't think I have ever drank only 125ml in a glass
6. When weighing food, if it is a little over I take some off until I get to the right weight, but then pop what I took off in my mouth
7. I still count Sainsburys BGTY egg mayo as free. It used to be but changed, but on the calculator it is still free so I pretend I haven't been told
8. same as above with rotisserie chicken
9. My teaspoons are hardly ever 'level'(Have you seen how little is actually in a LEVEL teaspoon?)

It is honestly a wonder I have lost any weight at all- thouroughly ashamed of myself

Ok here goes,

1. I never syn cooked fruit, erm why
  2. I always syn my red/white & sparkling wine the same i.e. 100mls 3.5syns
  3. I never syn small amounts of oil used in cooking or count it as a hex
  4. I never syn margarine
  5. Occasionally I have jam on toast & never syn the jam
That's all I can think of for now,there could be more :rolleyes:

Ha, well you have a shiny 6 stone sticker there so Im assuming your rule breaking has gone unnoticed!!
Sometimes....I have a bite of my daughters chocolate or cake...then spit it out. Gross huh.

Im the same with the weighing- if im weighing out cheese and it goes over i take it off the scales to the right amount then put rest in my mouth :),, When drunk all take aways are syns free :)

What a brilliant thread!!!!

Okay so mine are...

1. I never trim all the fat off my meat (its too yummy)
2. I just write vodka on my diary and never add the fact that i probably have about 15 on a saturday
3. I generously guestimate Sunday syns as im at my OHs and his mum cooks the most amazing un-syn free food!!
4. I count walking up and down 10 stairs at work as exercise lol
5. I dont count sainsburys deli flavoured chicken as syns

These are hard to think of off the top of your head arent they!!!

Theres probably loads more!!! Ive tried to stop the fat thing this week!! lol

xx

My confession is:

I just eat what I want and then wonder why I haven't lost weight - :rolleyes: perhaps that is where I am going wrong...hehehe.

Perhaps I should try and stick to the plan without my own personal tweak and I may lose weight :devilangel:

Michelle.

I don't eat much gravy, so if I have to thicken a casserole with granules I dont syn it :eek:

I think thats the only thing I do, except slip in an odd chip or and not syn it :D

1. body magic bronze counts as the amble to work every morning which is very slow and is only bout 5 mins each way!!

2. Cadbury giant buttons... if i open the bag and eat all the slightly smaller ones first but still eat 1/2 a bag because they are smaller they only count as 1/3 of a bag.

3.When i miss one of my hexs i eat 6 extra syns!

4. sometimes i have a go at my OH for not eating syns or not counting how many he has had, because i secretly ate his share or havent counted my own!

5.I have bought stuff which isn't on syns online and have ripped offthe calorific value so i cant work out how many syns it is!!!

What a brilliant thread!!!!

Okay so mine are...

1. I never trim all the fat off my meat (its too yummy)

mmm PORK LOINS GRILLED WITH CRISPY FAT!!!!!!!!! oh how good!!!!

sometimes i do that but only with bacon and pork!!

ooo and sometimes i peel the cooked crispy skin of the chicken and then pop it in my mouth instead of the bin lol

Lol this thread is brilliant!

Ummm...mine is just one! Oops not as naughty as I thought and being totally honest! I dont like fat or skin on meat anyway, so thats one temptation Im not likely to give into!
I add a bit more gravy granules to thicken my gravy and dont count the extra syns!

I love this thread CP - your honesty is amazing!

1. I don't syn a baked apple. It's one apple. It's got to be free, right?

2. I also eat the bit of cheese which is over the 28g or 42g

3. I eat my daughter's toast crusts, unsynned.

4. Because I give my dog a bit of each rich tea biscuit, I have been known to have an extra unsynned one to make up for it.

5. Anything eaten on a Tuesday night, post WI, is free food.

Lol this thread is brilliant!

Ummm...mine is just one! Oops not as naughty as I thought and being totally honest!
I add a bit more gravy granules to thicken my gravy and dont count the extra syns!

Mrs V, you are a saint!!

:innocent0002: Lol Jaylou...Im just so scared of gaining all the weight again..in actual fact Im petrified of gaining the weight again! That coupled with the expense of the band....I cant afford to gain weight! Lol:rolleyes:

Hahahahahahaha this is so funny!
With the gravy I have LOADS! but I only ever count about 2 syns..
If I've ran out of fry light and have to use proper oil instead (my god my roast potatoes where nice last night!) I don't syn the oil because I wasn't intending on using it!
If I get to the evening and know I've had quite a few syns but fancy a treat instead of sitting there working out what I've had I simply 'forget' how many syns I've had and figure whatever I have will be in limit lol
If I bake with my daughter then the finished product is of course syn free since it was made by an angel ;0)
If I REALLY fancy something and don't know how many syns it is, but I know it's bad, I just won't look..Kebab anyone?!?!
I have no idea how I've lost any weight thinking about all this lol.
I am good sometimes!!

Great thread! OK, here goes:

1. A Mummy Dumpling Sunday Roast is never synned - I say I'm having a red day and then proceed to have the gorgeous potatoes and parsnips and gravy and don't syn any of it!
2. I normally only count the first glass of wine as 8 and then leave it at that! I never account for the second and third glass afterwards!
3. Life is too short not to eat the crispy skin from a chicken!
4. I never syn post-WI on a Thursday night

I'm sure there are others! xx

this thread is sooo good! *hugs to CP*

okay - im still new, so i think i am in 'naughty' training but here are mine!

1) after weigh in - all syns do not count until i wake up the next day!
2) vodka is a clear liquid....so is water....that must mean it is also syn free!
3) I never syn gravy - its just a brown version of seasoning with boiling water!

I dont have many - maybe i need to improve my score ;)

xxx

Back