Confession time

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi all.
Looking for some reassurance , was in hospital today for a minor procedure ,needed to go in fasting , got my o.h to bring me my shake at 5 pm , felt a liitle light headed but I got it down ,. I must have fell asleep cause I was woken at 8ish by the nurse with tea & toast , I can't believe I had a half a slice ate before I realized what I had done & to cut a long story short I ate the rest , please can anyone tell me how much damage ive done. I'm so angry with myself , I've googled carbs in bread and it says there is approx 17 grams of carbs per slice & I think there's 15 grams per shake , so if I only had 1 shake instead of the 3 I'd normally have am I ok .. Sorry if this sounds funny , still have effects of anaesthetic lol.
Tigger

Don't be hard on yourself it was totally exceptional circumstances, I'd say in the greater scheme of things no harm done whatsoever. Hope you are resting and feeling ok.

I agree with Annie. Don't beat yourself up about it. I doubt it will make much difference. I hope you're feeling well today.

BM

Agree with the others, in the big picture it was nothing. However, I hope you are feeling OK after your trip to the hospital. x

I would still have the shakes deffo, three shakes has ur RAD of all necessary nutrients and are essential to remaining well. Hope ur okay x

Thanks everyone for the reassurances, really appreciate it , still here in Hosp and can't sleep no chance of getting near a shake tonight , other half smuggled in 2 today ..nurse standing at end of bed tutting cause I didn't eat dinner lol . Thanks all , I'm fine home tomorrow thank god ... Just getting a gynae problem sorted
Tigger

Back