confession

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
i kinda feel like half my problems were with eating in secret etc, so feel like i should confess everythin on here, so that i can break that habit, i hope u all dont mind

after my binge and feeling sooo bad about it i made myself sick :cry: i cant believe i did cos i no its such a stupid thing to do

sorry i kinda needed to get that out in the open

thanks for listenin

xxx

i kinda feel like half my problems were with eating in secret etc, so feel like i should confess everythin on here, so that i can break that habit, i hope u all dont mind

after my binge and feeling sooo bad about it i made myself sick :cry: i cant believe i did cos i no its such a stupid thing to do

sorry i kinda needed to get that out in the open

thanks for listenin

xxx

I have been really naughty over 2 days before having my tooth out i ate 10 bramley apple pies, also 8 crumpets and the 6 beef burgers i had the other night, on the plus side the frezzer is now empty.

Me.

i cant believe i made myself sick tho, its jus wrong :(

xxx

As you said draw a line now, whats done is done and move on and continue the plan and that be the end of it.

Make sure your drinking plenty of water as you need to relenish what you lost.

Me.

((Stacey )) It is part of the binge mentality I think, I have a bulimic sister and tbh, at my worst the only difference is she routinely puked and I didn't (but yep I tried a few times but my gag reflex isn't very strong so it never worked, instead I would self-harm). One puking episode does not a bulimic make, but take heed of how you feel and use it to motivate you to stick to SS - set a target of the first week and it won't seem so insummountable. Use whatever motivation you need to harness your willpower. For me I saw the tough first week or so as penance for being fat, prob not a healthy way to see it, but I would tell myself the only reason I was going through this was because I had made myself fat and I wasn't going to feel hard-done by, it was all down to me (and it worked).
But the biggest thing is you need to address your emotional /addictive eating bigtime, there are alot of books etc out there that can help, I have been working through one and I am seeing things so much more clearly and really feel I am in a position to change when I start eating again, it all comes down to realising that everything you eat is actually your choice.
Hope you have a better day tomorrow,
Maddy xxx

thank you so so much for ya post maddy, there is quite a lot in their.

i do need to address my eatin issues and mainly its cos i am unhappy with my weight (viscious cycle) and wen i am bored or lonely

I am going to try and break this diet into smaller sections like u said :) and as for the u have to do it cos u made urself fat thats how i feel too

thanks maddy n meneither :)

xx

Back