confession!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well i have a confession to make and i need a good kick up the bum for it!!lol:argh:

As u know i started ww AGAIN yesterday was doin fine right up until i got home from work, i was absolutely starving and nothing i ate was fillin me!do u ever get days like that?so needless to say i ate like a complete and utter pig!! But i rarin to go today and that is definitely me on the straight and narrow! I wud appreciate your advice as my willpower is completely pathetic!:help2:xxx

Advice , you know what you want to look like and you know you can,I have stuck to plan 100% in week 19 and yesterday I gained 2.5 lbs and have never gone off plan so it was hard for me yesterday But I have yoyoed for 22 years and can't face it again, my advice is next time you feel like this remember Christmas and next Summer !!! Fat OR thin what do you want more, that's what I do ;) xx

It's done gone , just drink extra water( not gallons ) and stick to points 100% if you don't go to meetings maybe take today as day 1 if you do just use other things to take your mind off blipping ;) you'll do it and we all blip it's how we continue is the key to goal hey :) xx

i dont go to meetings just doin it myself so think ur right to take today as day 1 and my weigh in wil now be a tues morn not a mon lol.. i really want weigh off for my hol at the end of september and also for a friends hen weekend middle of september so im really gona try!xxx

Back