Confession

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
My husband and i went shopping today and they had all these weighing scales in wilkinsons. We decided to weigh ourselves on the doctors scales that they had (i know naughty of me)

My husband and i showed huge losses! According to those scales i hav lost 8lbs since i got weighed n my husband has lost 12/13.

Obviously i know that all scales are slightly different but this was alot. It just didnt help the fact that we are both quite doubtful about how good the cdc scales are coz they were them perspex electric ones n we hav always found em dodgy compared to doctors scales. And they do say that those industrial type ones are the best ones.

Anywayyyy i hope that my cdc scales show this amazing result next week!!! Lol.

I so badly want to buy a set of scales but my husband wont let me!!

awww thats not a bad thing sounds like ur well on ur way :)

it just feels so good coz i had a rubbish first weigh in. i just hope this was correct. if i have a good weigh in this week it would really set the pace for my holiday and make me even more determined not to cheat out there

ur right it is best to stick to the cdc ones... i just hope that her scales dont show me MORE than what i am... but i guess whatever the case the amount of lbs should be the same.

my first weigh is was the same as ur's I wasn't dissapointed - 5lb is 5lb better off than on, it's how you view it, others have much bigger losses but I'm not them I'm me and if I lose 5lb thats good enough for me.

You need to look at it as a positive thing - you lost a whole 5lb!!!!

hun ive tried doing that so many times but i just cant feel happy about it. which is obviously very ungrateful of me. i think i had very high expectations because of the fact that couple of years ago i did Lipotrim twice. First time i lost 12lbs in First WI, 2nd time i lost 10lbs in First WI.

so basically i was just so excited to go and have my first weigh in and when i got off those scales i felt so awful i dont think i have ever ever felt that bad about my weight... it was just because i was expecting alot more.

love the fact that you lost 6lbs in ur second week.. hope i do too x

I just think u need to be kinder to urself... :)

I would have loved 10lb like I have seen others have, but it's obviously not the way my body is going to work...

I'm just happy with 1 stone in 3 weeks, if I can lose 10lb this month I'll be over the moon :)

:) thats such a great attitude to have. i feel stupid now. lol.
right i will try and think of it ur way because u are absolutely right x

;) hope it helps xxxx

Wow that's awesome! If you do buy some, tally them up wth your cdcs and then you'll know where you stand! X

Don't forget - as the weeks go by it is the losses you need to measure, not your exact weight. This is why it is best to stick to the CDCs scales for measuring losses each week, preferably at the same time of day and in more or less the same weight of clothing. That way you will register the correct 'loss' each time. If her scales give a different result to yours it makes no difference - so long as you were weighed on her scales at the outset. If you like you can go first thing in the morning before eating or drinking and get on a clincal scale! It's up to you but please don't let the scales take over.

Back