confession

supamum

:sigh: messed up

i had guest coming over so cooked for them and ended up eating with them. i feel terrible. this being my first week does anyone know how badly it might effect my weigh in. also should i just stop and then restart on monday.

please i would really appreciate some advice. :cry::break_diet:

It depends on what you ate. If it's just protein you should be fine. If you ate carbs, you might have been kicked out of ketosis. don't dwell on it, put it behind you and go back to 100% tomorrow x

You've eaten the meal but just move on from it and don't let a bad day become a bad week hun :) We are all human so we have weaknesses and make mistakes, it what's you learn from your mistakes and what you do to make sure it doesn't happen again that matters .. go to weigh in as normal, don't put it off as i promise you putting it off will only make it harder and also make you think you can do that again.

Come on get back on it and turn that frown upside down :) and remember this awful feeling and think of it next time you nearly eat to stop you doing so x

dont beat yourself up, pick yourself up and get back on TFR!!

I can only ad to every one else and say get back to it. Even if what you ate may not be good, think how much good you have done yourself by avoiding all the junk for the rest of the week. Carry on 100% tomorrow and still go for weigh in - you may be surprised!!!
x x x

Put it behind you and carry on always remember how you felt after you eat and if you are tempted again just know its not worth it ! Go to weigh in you will still be down hun x

Back