*Confessions of a Crispaholic*

Nay1984

Hi everyone! Well, I have been floating around silently for a couple of weeks and have finally decided it's time to bite the bullet and start my diary!

I have had many disastrous dieting attempts including one last year where I lost 2 stone on CD and then put it all back on again and even more besides! This time I have decided to give SW a go after hearing some rave reviews from family members. I also feel like I am finally in the right state of mind for losing weight, going into this with a "it's now or never" attitude :D going to set myself some mini goals and I will be happy if I can lose a couple of stones before my holiday in May!

So, I started a week ago and when I weighed in this morning I have lost 6lbs :woohoo: I wont bore you all with the details of everything I have eaten for the past week because it it SO much (I have just read through everything I wrote down and I can't believe the amount of food!) Who would have thought that you could still lose weight while eating loads!! Think I can safely say that I have finally found a "diet" that I like :D

I'm not going to classes because I work different shifts every week so I'm doing it alone at home with these forums as guidance. Going to try and post every day so I can keep this motivation going!

Nay xxx ♥

Yay, welcome to minis and also to sw, fab loss in your first week, well done x

So glad you have started a diary! :) I did too recently. I'm so happy for you having lost those first 6 pounds! Amazing job; keep up the great work. :scale: You have a fabulous attitude. I promise if you are feeling down or are struggling you can come to minimins for support, encouragement and advice. Not to mention there will always be somebody who has been where you are! :wavey:

:welcome2:

Back