Confessions of a loser...

Hey guys!
Well Ive been wondering about exercising again the past few days. Ive just been thinking about when I loose my weight. I think its going to be inevitable that im going to have over hanging skin (I think that will likely to be from my stomach and arms) but I would love to know if there is ANYTHING I can do to minimise this. As you know, I started exercise at the begining of my journey, but that quickly stopped when I got demotivated from the small weighlosses I was having with it and the lack of time to do it.
I doesnt bother me having surgery to remove it, its just Im thinking about all the hard work im going to put in loosing my weight to have a good body and then its going to have loads of scaring so I will NEVER be able to wear bikinis and stuff :( I already have scaring on my stomach from an ovarian procedure I had a couple of years ago which is a big scar from my belly button down and I have other little scars in different places from my stomach from my weightloss surgery. Just trying not to think about it so it doesnt demotivate me :)... Funny enough ive been thinking about it... when I turned over to Living last night there was a programme on called "Supersize kids" and there was a girl on it who had lost a shed load of weight and had skin removal operation and she was saying "i dont even care about the scaring right now, my stomach looks so good"... id love to watch the whole episode, only catched the end and I cant find it any were online or on catch up TV :(

Todays Menu
Breakfast - Melon and apple
Lunch - yummy chicken chow mein, apple and yogurt
Dinner - Lamb in mint sauce (free from iceland), mash, brocolli and cauliflower with gravey (3 syns)
Syns today: 3

Todays menu
breakfast - apple and melon
lunch - rice with tinned tomatos, bacon and mushroom, a yogurt and an apple
dinner - gorgeous chicken curry what mum made, completely syn free with peppers, mushrooms and onion in and some boiled rice, a yogurt, an apple and a plum
supper - pizza on toast (toasted 2 HEX B wholmeal bread, spread on tomato puree, broke up my HEX A cheese on top of, put a tomato on each, some ham, and a little bit of mushrooms and grilled, was sooo nice!)
xxxx

Weigh in tomorrow ! =D im so excited its unreal haha.
Im devastated I cant find my free week letter what I got when I got my club 10 award!
Looking for a really good amount off this week because Iv only had 22 and a half syns the whole week! Ive had it in my head "treat this like its ur first week" all week and I lost 7.5 lbs in the first week so i think part of me is hoping for a similar amount and I know ill be disapointed if i dont get it. If I get 5+ i will be estatic, purely because I havnt done it 100% since april so im hoping all my hard work this week will really show up.

Todays menu
Breakfast - two apples (forgot my melon in work =[ )
Lunch - chicken chow mein and yogurt
Dinner - colmans lamb stew (1.5 syns) already had veg in it but i filled a third of my plate with brocolli and cauliflower too, a yogurt, apple and banana

xxxx

xRachaelx said:
Hey guys!
Well Ive been wondering about exercising again the past few days. Ive just been thinking about when I loose my weight. I think its going to be inevitable that im going to have over hanging skin (I think that will likely to be from my stomach and arms) but I would love to know if there is ANYTHING I can do to minimise this. As you know, I started exercise at the begining of my journey, but that quickly stopped when I got demotivated from the small weighlosses I was having with it and the lack of time to do it.
I doesnt bother me having surgery to remove it, its just Im thinking about all the hard work im going to put in loosing my weight to have a good body and then its going to have loads of scaring so I will NEVER be able to wear bikinis and stuff :( I already have scaring on my stomach from an ovarian procedure I had a couple of years ago which is a big scar from my belly button down and I have other little scars in different places from my stomach from my weightloss surgery. Just trying not to think about it so it doesnt demotivate me :)... Funny enough ive been thinking about it... when I turned over to Living last night there was a programme on called "Supersize kids" and there was a girl on it who had lost a shed load of weight and had skin removal operation and she was saying "i dont even care about the scaring right now, my stomach looks so good"... id love to watch the whole episode, only catched the end and I cant find it any were online or on catch up TV :(

Todays Menu
Breakfast - Melon and apple
Lunch - yummy chicken chow mein, apple and yogurt
Dinner - Lamb in mint sauce (free from iceland), mash, brocolli and cauliflower with gravey (3 syns)
Syns today: 3

Go out and buy yourself this months Cosmo - there's a whole spread of women with different scars and they are all in their undies and bikinis they don't care and they all look fab. Confidence is gorgeous remember that Rachael!
Also make sure you drink lots of water throughout ur journey it helps the elasticity of your skin. Xxx

Good luck for WI tomorrow! I really hope all ur hard work pays off for you :) I'm going to follow ur lead and treat my new week tomorrow after WI like my first week! Thanks for the tip! Xxx

Oo thanks hun! Im deffo gunna go buy it. Good luck with weigh in!! =] XXX

Devastated :( I lost half a pound!
Ive tried my hardest this week, really been 100% the whole week and it hasnt paid off. Trying my best not to let it get me down. I hope ill see it next week.
x

Ah Racheal sorry to hear that. At least uve lost something tho. Did u stay to group? Did ur c have any ideas y ur only getting smaller losses at the mo? Glad its not gettin u down hun ur doing fab! Xxx

Yea I did. She was saying its because I didnt use many syns but i really doubt its that! Shes given me SAS logs to do this week but i know ive followed it 100%! how did u do?? xx

How many syns do you use? And do u use ur HEs cos it can b that if u don't use ur syns. I lost 1lb which I'm happy with I'm quite near target now (haven't picked one yet but units near!) xxx

Thats great hun! Youll be going for free soon enough!
Yea ive been using my healthy extras every day, measuring them as well. And i used about 30 syns last week. But I ate loads of free stuff so I didnt see the need to fill myself up with syns.
Today Ive made full usage of my allowance. Ive used up my whole 15 syns today.
Breakfast - None
Lunch - tomato pasta and sauce (1/2 syn) with tin of tomatos and an onion in, a slice of bread (1/2 HexB) and some olive spread on (4 syns)
Dinner - Icelands chicken spears and hoisin duck skewers (free) with boiled rice and mushrooms. An activia fat free peach yogurt (1/2 syn) and a milky bar (3 1/2 syns)
Supper - 3 apples, some melon and a plum, 2 toast (1/2 HexB + 3 syns) and a couple of pieces of left over lean lamb, 5 light laughing cow (HexA) and a milky way bar (3 1/2 syns)

I know its not the best menu but I really couldnt be bothered today. This was the best I could do. Would have liked to have used less syns and ate a bit more super free but just trying to keep myself from becoming demotivated so didnt push myself to far.
Tomorow im ment to be going to my friends for a few drinks. Regretting that I said id have drinks a bit purely because I dont wanna have another shity weight loss this week but im planning to use a maximum of 70 syns for my drinks and I will just make sure that for the rest of the week Ill just 5 syns a day only if I need to.
xxx

Hey guys!
So proud of myself :)
Yesterday went really well. I bought a bottle of vodka to take to my mates and made sure i only drank half so i only had 35 syns on vodka. My size 6 mate was getting kfc and i was starving but i didnt give in to temptation. Then when i got in (bearing in mind i was a bit drunk) there was cakes, chocolate and crisps everywere but i didnt touch a single one! Made myself lean bacon, eggs and mushrooms and a WW yogurt instead! Just hope it will pay off this week!

Yesterdays food:
Breakfast - egg, bacon, mushrooms, tinned tomatos, hashbrown (2 syns) and a bite of a brown barm that had bacon egg and olive spread on (about 2 syns)
Lunch - jacket potato with beans and salad, chicken tikka satays
Dinner - chicken and bacon burger (1/2 syn + hex b) with cheese (hex a) and salad
Vodka 35 syns
Eggs, bacon and mushrooms

Xx

Aw how come hun? Been busy?? Still keeping on track though?
Thank you :) I am rither proud of my self for not eatting the naughty stuff!
xxx

Todays food:
breakfast - pineapple and strawberries
lunch - chicken and bacon with xtra light mayo (1 syn) with salad, an apple and a WW yogurt
dinner - white fish with my Hex A of philli garlic on top, mash, brocolli, carrots, cauliflower and peas
xx

xRachaelx said:
Aw how come hun? Been busy?? Still keeping on track though?
Thank you :) I am rither proud of my self for not eatting the naughty stuff!
xxx

Have not been feeling so great for a week or so and didn't wanna bring my misery to others so have been taking a break. On plan for majority of the time, fell out with SW a little for a couple of days fed up of trying so hard and seeing such small results but back at it and am really hoping for a loss tonight!

U should be well proud x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know the feeling, I stuck 100% all week and I stayed the same! Nothing feels worse than when you have stuck to it and it doesn't pay off, it's a little different if you know you've had a naughty week because you can go back to plan and the weight falls back off. I did find last week that cutting down on EE days and swapping to Original/Green days helped me.. maybe a little change to your diet? I personally don't think it's to do with your syns but you never know.. I hope doing the SAS log helps you out. :) For some reason my weight isn't falling off as quickly any more, I am still losing but it's mainly 1-2lbs a week which feels a bit disappointing when I was getting good loses before.. our bodies are weird eh! xx

Pipaluk said:
I know the feeling, I stuck 100% all week and I stayed the same! Nothing feels worse than when you have stuck to it and it doesn't pay off, it's a little different if you know you've had a naughty week because you can go back to plan and the weight falls back off. I did find last week that cutting down on EE days and swapping to Original/Green days helped me.. maybe a little change to your diet? I personally don't think it's to do with your syns but you never know.. I hope doing the SAS log helps you out. :) For some reason my weight isn't falling off as quickly any more, I am still losing but it's mainly 1-2lbs a week which feels a bit disappointing when I was getting good loses before.. our bodies are weird eh! xx

Thats exactly how I feel, yet when I don't stick to it 100% I seem to put lbs on so fast. Gunna try and mix my days up as u suggested, hoping when back is better and I'm back to exercising that it might come off a bit quicker :) x

Yea its made me feel so much better that other people have been in the situation and its not just me, like ive done something wrong.
Tbh im not really in the know about the red and green days! I think im gunna see how I do this week and then if im not happy im gunna ask my consultant to explain it to me.
Yea thats exactly what im like! It gets slightly demotivating doesnt it? But just be assured that it will all add up and you will reach your target :) xxx

Have not been feeling so great for a week or so and didn't wanna bring my misery to others so have been taking a break. On plan for majority of the time, fell out with SW a little for a couple of days fed up of trying so hard and seeing such small results but back at it and am really hoping for a loss tonight!

U should be well proud x

Aww hope your better now hun. Hows work going? Were all here to help! Specially when your feeling low! Nobody can be happy 100% of the time!
Good :) Fingers crossed I hope you had the loss you wanted xxx

Back