Confessions Of A Not So Yummy Mummy!

Hi Yummymummy

Well done for coming back again. Your results are fantastic.

I'm at week 10 and have totally struggled this week wanting my favourite curry..
although I didnt give in I will be having a one towards the end of the week

How are you finding doing it 2nd time round?

Well done on the skinny skinny jeans! Thats brill - if you are swollen up then this will be you holding on to some fluid - you really do need to try and drink more - it must be hard working in a shop though.

Keep it up you're doing really well :D

Hi Yummymummy

Well done for coming back again. Your results are fantastic.

I'm at week 10 and have totally struggled this week wanting my favourite curry..
although I didnt give in I will be having a one towards the end of the week

How are you finding doing it 2nd time round?

Hi.

Aww thanks. Your doing great, you must be feeling amazing :)

Well done on resisting :) that's the best thing to do, I'll be having a night off for a curry/cinema night in a few weeks, I just keep thinking I can have my curry then.

I'm finding it much easier 2nd time around if I'm honest, head just seems to be in the right place for it, for now anyway lol

xx

Had a lovely wee relaxing bath now chilling with a hot choc mint shake.

kids have been in bed since half 7 and hubby's out watching the footy so had peace and me time and its been great :)

going to go have a wee coffee and off to bed with the iPad to lie in bed and read all the diaries :)

over and out

;)

xx

Lol YM that's exactly what I'm doing!

Haha great minds think alike ;)

think I managed 1 diary and the fell asleep though - struggle to stay up past 10 just now :(

Xx

At least when we're sleeping we aren't eating ;)

Re the curry- this friday OH and I were going to go to his father's birthday and go out for a curry. We already decided that we would have a ss+ day and have chicken tikka and some veg. I was really looking forward to it as it would be 4 weeks since my last solid food, which was some chicken and lettuce (another ss+ day!). I felt like cr*p a couple of weeks ago and OH said to keep with it and look forward to the chicken tikka as a treat.

But now his dad is on CWP! This is his first week on it so we aren't going to knock his willpower so the curry night is off!

I'm a little disappointed as I was looking forward to it! I'm thinking that if I lost at least 5lbs tonight, perhaps OH and I could have it by ourselves as a treat?! It would literally be the chicken tikka and spinach, so no rice, naan or sauce. The thing is; if it wasn't his dad's birthday we wouldnt have even thought of it, but now we have I've been looking forward to it for the last two weeks!

I'm also copying this into my diary to get peoples opinions!

Well done on the skinny skinny jeans! Thats brill - if you are swollen up then this will be you holding on to some fluid - you really do need to try and drink more - it must be hard working in a shop though.

Keep it up you're doing really well :D

Lol thanks :)

i think I'm defo holding on to fluid, weighed myself this morning and I'm only down half a lb ... Hopefully excess water will be gone by Saturday!

Usually I drink about 5 litres a day but when I'm working a full day I only manage about 2 or 3 so have had loads 2day, and only working 4 hours 2moro so should be back to my normal water intake for a few days anyway.

xx

At least when we're sleeping we aren't eating ;)

Re the curry- this friday OH and I were going to go to his father's birthday and go out for a curry. We already decided that we would have a ss+ day and have chicken tikka and some veg. I was really looking forward to it as it would be 4 weeks since my last solid food, which was some chicken and lettuce (another ss+ day!). I felt like cr*p a couple of weeks ago and OH said to keep with it and look forward to the chicken tikka as a treat.

But now his dad is on CWP! This is his first week on it so we aren't going to knock his willpower so the curry night is off!

I'm a little disappointed as I was looking forward to it! I'm thinking that if I lost at least 5lbs tonight, perhaps OH and I could have it by ourselves as a treat?! It would literally be the chicken tikka and spinach, so no rice, naan or sauce. The thing is; if it wasn't his dad's birthday we wouldnt have even thought of it, but now we have I've been looking forward to it for the last two weeks!

I'm also copying this into my diary to get peoples opinions!

This is very true ;)

ohhh goodness, there's nothing worse when your really looking forward to something and then it doesn't happen.

im sure if you have a great loss and you feel like you need the treat as you've been looking forward to it I'd say have it, just along its planned and you can get straight back on it. I think it's the unplanned treats that end up wasting the mind.

How'd you get on at WI?

xx

Woke up in one of 'those moods' this morning, was full of mixed emotion and I don't know why, I'm blaming the diet and hormones lol. Anyway jumped on the scales for my usual midweek self weigh in and I've only lost half a lb, now it is last day of totm so I'm hoping I'm retaining fluid and will loose in the next few days. Really want to loose over 2lbs this week so I can tick off another mini goal.

So, went into clear out mode, got a few bin bags and cleared the wardrobes of clothes that won't be worn again and took them all to the charity shops. So the kids are left with a few pairs of jeans and some jumpers each and I have 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops :( went a lil overboard to be honest, 7 bin bags of clothes went (most of them I'd never wear again anyway, but that's besides the point) I'm an idiot. Don't want to go shopping either as 1) I'm skint and have 2kids Xmas still to buy and 2) I don't want to buy clothes that don't fit me in a few weeks. So went onto river island and bought a size 14 pair of leggings(they'll stretch for now) and a size 12 longish top, I know this will fit as I've always been a 12 up top, I have a 30 in waist so I'm not that big up top but I have this huuuuuuge bum n massive thighs so that's where all my fats stored lol. Can't wait till they're delivered on Friday :)

Just had a wee knock at the door and it was my Avon lady. I'd bought wee shortie pjs so skipped gleefully into the room to put them on, and the shorts don't fit :( they're a size 14/16 but the shorts are silk so theres no stretch in them, the top however is slightly baggy but wearable. :l hate being a weird shape lol, anyway shall pop them away and try them in 2 weeks again and see how we go.

Off to have loads more water n a wee cuppa tea n watch the soaps :)

Xx

Just looked at my bmi, I'm 0.3 away from moving from obese to overweight yay ;)

xx

Wow sounds like you had a proper clear out! It's the opposite for me.....at my biggest I had two dresses and a pair of trousers to wear! Since I've lost weight I can fit back into some of my smaller clothes and I actually feel like I have more choice! Not loads of choice, but more!

Those darn silk shorts may not fit yet but you'll feel amazing in two weeks (or less!) when you try them on and they are too loose! It WILL happen!

I lost 5lbs at weigh in - I'm so so happy with that. Couldn't wait to come back and update my tracker! Re the chicken tikka on friday I'm undecided. May have it as a SS+ day but I'll see. As long as it doesn't turn into a regular thing as you say! In the past 7 weeks I have had 1 SS + day and been 100% SS the rest of the time. And I had a 5lb loss the week I had the ss+ day! I would stay on SS 100% until my birthday so if I did do it, it would be two SS+ days in 11 weeks. That isn't so bad. Will speak to OH about it!

Have a great night!x

Wow sounds like you had a proper clear out! It's the opposite for me.....at my biggest I had two dresses and a pair of trousers to wear! Since I've lost weight I can fit back into some of my smaller clothes and I actually feel like I have more choice! Not loads of choice, but more!

Those darn silk shorts may not fit yet but you'll feel amazing in two weeks (or less!) when you try them on and they are too loose! It WILL happen!

I lost 5lbs at weigh in - I'm so so happy with that. Couldn't wait to come back and update my tracker! Re the chicken tikka on friday I'm undecided. May have it as a SS+ day but I'll see. As long as it doesn't turn into a regular thing as you say! In the past 7 weeks I have had 1 SS + day and been 100% SS the rest of the time. And I had a 5lb loss the week I had the ss+ day! I would stay on SS 100% until my birthday so if I did do it, it would be two SS+ days in 11 weeks. That isn't so bad. Will speak to OH about it!

Have a great night!x

Well done you - that's brilliant ;)

Yup 2 weeks and those shorts will fit :)

2 ss+ days in 11 weeks isn't bad at all. And even when you had your ss+ you still had a great loss. Your doing brilliant ;)

xx

Ok so fell asleep about an hour ago and got woke up with our neighbours arguing, honestly they're at it all the time and they're constantly drinking! Does my head in!

Anyway, now wide awake :( going to go and download a wee book onto my kindle n have a wee read...

Nighty nite xx

Jumped on the scales for a wee sneak peak and there moving again, slightly, but hopefully that means I'm loosing the water retained by totm.

have a good day :)

xx

So this weighing thing is becoming a bit of a habbit, going by my scales I've only lost 1lb so far and wi is 2moro. I know it's still going in the right direction but feeling a wee tad down as I've been 100% the full time I've been on CWP, but anyway shall just drink some more water and hope for the best.

Got the clothes I ordered the other day delivered and they fit, yay! ... but I'm still huge, cannot shift this huge bum :(

Anyway better go get the hubbys dinner on... pasta bolognaise 2nite mmm

Xx

Hmmm only 1lb, bit gutted tbh but it is totm so I'm blaming that. Really disappointed :(

Xx

Going to go get my nails done... cheer myself up a bit...

Xx

Stay strong, it will come off - it literally has to if you stick to it. Treat yourself - having non-food treats is part of our re-training :-D

Hi yummy, a loss is a loss, well done. I used to work in a gym (long time ago now!) and i'd weigh people and totm could put on up to 7lbs in some women xx

Back