Confessions Of A Not So Yummy Mummy!

yummymummy27

Will Be Yummy Again ;)
Ok, so, here I am, back again...

To cut a looooong story short, was on CWP for 3 months last Febuary and weighed in at 15st 9 when I started, got married a few months later weighing 12st7... The lightest I've EVER been! And I felt bloody fantastic.... Managed to keep most of it off until last Christmas when boooooooom went back to work after maternity leave, had to move house, moved in with the Mother in law for six loooooooong soul destroying months then moved in to our new wee family home end of July. I'm 5ft5 but have heavy bones (so Mr Dr has told me) so me weighing 12 n a half stone meant I was a comfy curvy 12/14... I lost my comfy curves, dunno where they went but there's now a huge layer of pure fat covering them :(

Anyways... I promised myself that as soon as we were settled in our new house I'd rejoin CWP and shift this unloved layer of fat. Soooo.... Here I am, back and starting my new diary to keep me on track. Well when I say back, it's my 4th WI on Saturday... Kinda delayed coming back to minimins for a while but getting to the stage where I need inspiration...

My stats so far:

22/9 - 15st5
29/9 - 14st6 -13lbs :D
6/10 - 14st. -6lbs :D (-1st5)
13/10 - 13st12 -2lbs :) (-1st7)

Don't see any of the old faces on here anymore so I look forward to having a wee chat with loads a new people and having a wee read at all your diaries :)

Sooo... Hi :eek:

X

just read your post, when I read losses of over 7lbs in the firs week that's what stops me opening the bread bin. Only day 2 for me this time around. Last time I tried cd I gave up after a few weeks as I missed food too much and decided deprivation wasn't the way, I now revert back to think being far isn't the way for me. Keep up the hard work...

I'm 5'8 weighing 12 stone last week, aiming to lose 2 stone..

I second Jess's post - its so motivational seeing other peoples losses and yours have been great!

Im going for my 2nd WI this morning but my scales are showing no change this week - not even a pound :cry: But I'll live in hope my CDC's will be different!!

A big well done for living with the mother in law for 6 months - I think I would have rather pitched a tent in the forest!! :p

Good luck on your journey x

jess33 said:
just read your post, when I read losses of over 7lbs in the firs week that's what stops me opening the bread bin. Only day 2 for me this time around. Last time I tried cd I gave up after a few weeks as I missed food too much and decided deprivation wasn't the way, I now revert back to think being far isn't the way for me. Keep up the hard work...

I'm 5'8 weighing 12 stone last week, aiming to lose 2 stone..

Well done on restarting - that's well achievable, probably before Xmas... See when your feeling like you miss food, just remind yourself that a love of food is why your doing the diet...

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

Good luck

Xx

turnitaround said:
I second Jess's post - its so motivational seeing other peoples losses and yours have been great!

Im going for my 2nd WI this morning but my scales are showing no change this week - not even a pound :cry: But I'll live in hope my CDC's will be different!!

A big well done for living with the mother in law for 6 months - I think I would have rather pitched a tent in the forest!! :p

Good luck on your journey x

Aww it so is, I loved it last time... Don't know why it took me so long to get back on here - love minimins!

GL with WI ... You may find your CDC scales are different and even if it is a sts don't be too disheartened, drink extra water and the pounds will fall off next week.

Believe me I wanted to - would have rather slept in a tent haha, so great now only seeing her once a week :p

Let me know how WI went

Xx

Thankfully the scales were different, I'd lost another 4lbs taking me to a stone in two weeks...so chuffed with that!

My MIL lives about an hour and a half away so only have to see her every month or so....lucky, lucky me! :D

Hope you had a good day - good luck with your WI tomorrow! x

turnitaround said:
Thankfully the scales were different, I'd lost another 4lbs taking me to a stone in two weeks...so chuffed with that!

My MIL lives about an hour and a half away so only have to see her every month or so....lucky, lucky me! :D

Hope you had a good day - good luck with your WI tomorrow! x

That's brilliant :) Well done!!

Aww god, your lucky... Mine lives round the corner haha

Xx

Ok so just back from 4th WI and..... -7lbs :) that's 2 stone in 4 weeks! Soooo happy!

Totally went off the soups - I loved them first time round but can't really stomach them now, so I've been trying some shakes hot and my CDC suggested vanilla shake with some coffee, omg it's amazing :) my belly feels all warm and satisfied after it :)

Here's hoping for another good week, only 4 more weeks of ss left then I'm moving onto step2 :eek:

Xx

Last edited:
Wow well done! I've lost 2 stone 1lb in 6 weeks but 2 stone in 4 weeks....awesome!

Good advice re the vanilla shake-thank you for that, as I have gone off the soups as well and love the shakes but now its getting colder having ice cold milkshakes isnt quite so appealing in an evening! So will pick up the vanilla at my next weigh in and give that a go!

Wow well done! I've lost 2 stone 1lb in 6 weeks but 2 stone in 4 weeks....awesome!

Good advice re the vanilla shake-thank you for that, as I have gone off the soups as well and love the shakes but now its getting colder having ice cold milkshakes isnt quite so appealing in an evening! So will pick up the vanilla at my next weigh in and give that a go!

Thanks Nikie. Your losses are amazing too. Has anyone noticed it on you yet? The hubby's the only person who's said to me, that's probably coz he's the only 1 that knows I'm on the diet again lol. Just dying for someone to notice lol.

i used to love the soups but even the smell of them now make me feel sick. Also try the golden veg water flavouring, it's like chicken noodle soup, without the chicken and the noodles, but it's lovely, actually tricks the brain into thinking its another meal :p Choc Mint is quite nice hot too. Just about to try the cappuccino one - never had it before so we'll see how that goes.

xx

Was just lying looking at all the cwp before and after pics n wow they're all amazing!!

Back 2 work 2moro after a week off - really cba'd but needs must.

Xx

Dear diary ;)

Tbh I feel a bit like an idiot writing these, but I know it'll be worth it when I start to struggle and can read back over it.

Back a work 2day and I'm a 9-6 - seriously going to mess up my water intake as I only get 1 break on the plus side tho I work in a shop so I'll be on my feet all day.

Xx

Wow, your weekly losses are amazing! Very slightly jealous, in fact - I'm lucky if I lose more than 3 pounds a week after the first week. Two stones in 4 weeks would be fabby. Sadly, I think it must just get harder to lose weight quickly as you get older.

Hope you have a good day today. At least working keeps you out of the kitchen!

I'm with Lily ... very jealous of your weekly losses as mine usually struggle to hit 3lb (old wrinkly here with metabolic syndrome) but very pleased for you ... you'll be at your goal in no time. I think me and Lily will be here until doomsday, just talking to each other about mobility scooters and bus tokens! :D

Keep up the fab work Yummy :talk017:

I'm with Lily ... very jealous of your weekly losses as mine usually struggle to hit 3lb (old wrinkly here with metabolic syndrome) but very pleased for you ... you'll be at your goal in no time. I think me and Lily will be here until doomsday, just talking to each other about mobility scooters and bus tokens! :D

:8855: You can go off some people, you know! ;) There's a thought, eh?

Yes, please do. It keeps my old heart warm to see you young uns doing so well. :D

Wow, your weekly losses are amazing! Very slightly jealous, in fact - I'm lucky if I lose more than 3 pounds a week after the first week. Two stones in 4 weeks would be fabby. Sadly, I think it must just get harder to lose weight quickly as you get older.

Hope you have a good day today. At least working keeps you out of the kitchen!

Aww thanks :) I really hope it doesn't slow down, 1st time around it was 3/4 lbs a week so hoping the losses stay high for now anyway, moving up 2 step 2 in 4 weeks, hoping for another stone or so by then.

Work wasn't too bad :) although someone brought some shortbread into work so had to resist that.

hope you've had a good day :)

xx

Aww thanks, you two are lovely :)

Yous won't be here forever, you are great motivation for each other (had a wee read at the diarys;)) you'll both get there

xx

Ok, so, being back at work wasn't as bad I thought it was going to be. Day did drag a bit though and I've only had 1ltr of water so far so need another 3 before bed - going to be up n down all night for the loo.

Sitting with a wee cup of golden veg water...yum :)

doing 9-8 2moro, another loooooooooong day but needs must.

nite

Xx

Not having a good day so far, woke up feeling bloated and my fingers are swollen. Jumped on my scales, which are the same as my consultants and it says I've put on 2lbs... How is this even possible? It's totm so I'm hoping its because of that.

:(

Xx

Well, pulled myself together n decided to take the wee girl to my nanas for a wee visit.

most of my jeans are needing a belt now, some are even getting a bit big so dug out a pair of my old jeans(last worn in 2009) they were 16 skinny jeans from river island but there so much smaller than the 16 skinnys I have just now, so have came to the conclusion that river island have defo changed their sizes in the last 3 years! Anyway to get to the point, they fitted, these were my favourite jeans and I vowed they would fit me again and they do... Yay :)

also popped to boots n treated myself to that new olia hair dye (gettin old n grey:cry:) n some new make up. So going to dye my hair tonight, then go in a loooooooooong relaxing bath.

Shake wise all I've had is a banana tetra so far, n not a lot of water so off to have a hot vanilla & coffee shake.

Laters

xx

Back