Confessions Of A Not So Yummy Mummy!

Been offline for almost 2 weeks so have loads of updating to do...

Me the hubby n the kids have been ill, passed a bug around us, just as 1was getting better the other would get it and so on and so forth. First week I went onto 810 plan as I had no energy whatsoever and lost 1lb. this week I'm back to 100% but I've been slacking on the water so we shall see what WI brings 2moro.

So the handful of times I popped out looking like utter crap I always managed to bump into people I knew. And even though I wasn't looking my best, I was getting compliments about my weight loss and it felt bloody fantastic, I was literally buzzing :)

Had a date night the other evening with hubby for like the first time in ages, we went to the cinema to see skyfall, it's amazing, a must see

Ordered a new sofa 2day, a nice big corner recliner, we only have a 2 sweater n a chair just now so when people are in there's hardly and space to sit. When we moved in, we thought the living room was a lot smaller than it actually is so opted for the smaller sofa but anyway now were going to have a 7 sweater, much better :) can't wait for it to be delivered!

Sitting chilling with the soaps n a wee cuppa... Bliss

xx

3lb gone yesterday. 13st on the button.

over the moon :)

so 1st of December I move up a plan and then week after I move up to step3 until after xmas, dropping back down to ss in January.

actually dreading it, don't think I've yet overcame my food demons. worried that if I start eating I won't stop... hmmm we shall see how it goes.

x

3lb gone yesterday. 13st on the button.

over the moon :)

so 1st of December I move up a plan and then week after I move up to step3 until after xmas, dropping back down to ss in January.

actually dreading it, don't think I've yet overcame my food demons. worried that if I start eating I won't stop... hmmm we shall see how it goes.

x

Well done you I brilliant achievement
i know how you feel I'm planning to SS until around mid dec then going to SS + until after Xmas not sure how that will work

Welcome back! Fantastic news on your losses.

My CDC said somethng I have really adopted. This diet cant be about punishment, food isn't evil. Think of yourself moving up the steps as practice for a great relationship with food. You are doing brilliantly.

Thanks ladies.

its true, it just about learning how to eat healthily again.

Decembers going to be tricky for me, my aunt arrives from Canada on the 6th n then my mum from London on the 12th n there's lunches dinners n nights out galore. Hoping I can stick within the aloud calories though.

Wi is going to be a day early this week as my consultant is going away so WI is Friday...

Going shopping with a friend on Saturday, haven't done this in years as I usually always have a child with me so it's never a fun girlie day but hubby's off so he's doing something with the kids n her hubby's the same so th plan is to do a 810 day as we're going for lunch but sticking to chicken :) very excited about it :)

xx

Feet up, cuppa tea n a wee Xmas film :)

xx

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Yummymummy

How have you been this week?

hi.

good so far... thinking about food so much this week but, think it's coz I know I'm eating again soon.

how are u getting on?

xx

Had 4 shakes 2day. Hmmm.

Really needed an extra one, felt so empty about 8ish.

Work 2moro n then 4 days off, can't wait.

Going to download a wee kindle book, fancy a wee xmassy one, get me in the mood lol.

xx

2days to WI.... Day early too, hoping its a good loss!

Kinda went off the packet shakes the last 2 weeks so been having ready mades but just had a lovely wee vanilla n coffee n it was yummy so I'm guessing it was just because I was unwell.

Sat n wrote out a wee shopping list for next week, it consists of chicken breasts, tuna, eggs and salad lol. Anyone any ideas on step 2 meals?

Going to go wash my hair and get ready for work, wee 4 hour shift n then off for 4 days :)

xx

Hey yummymummy

Sounds like your doing so well!

I know Xmas is round the corner and is so exciting
Any plans for your time off!

Ive not tried the tetra packs I make mine packets up with freezing cold water and tastes like a milkshake, Well i think so lol :)

Hey yummymummy

Sounds like your doing so well!

I know Xmas is round the corner and is so exciting
Any plans for your time off!

Ive not tried the tetra packs I make mine packets up with freezing cold water and tastes like a milkshake, Well i think so lol :)

Oh I'm so excited, Christmas is my favourite time of year :)

Nothing much, just really relaxing, having a girls day out on Saturday though so looking forward to that.

I usually do that too, with ice, makes it so much thicker.

xx

Hi.

So, took a few more pics 2day... Just plucking up the courage to attach them...

Hmmm.

Been feeling cold 2day so had lots n lots n lots of tea lol. Think I may get a few soups 2moro.

Really hopping I get to 12 something tomorrow, feels like I've been in the 13s for ages!

hope any readers are having a good day :)

xx

Ok, so, was brave and posted some pics of my wobbly belly - it is shrinking though!

:)

xx

Watching I'm a celeb, Really!!! She keeps acting like that she's gonna get made do those trials every night.

Xx

Well I'm up and ready for weigh in. Putting the wee man into school and then down to my consultants :)

A little excited if I'm honest, just dying to see 12 something on those scales...

xx

Yipppppeeeee 3 n a half lbs off!

I'm now officially in the 12s and ticked of my second last mini goal. Really need to think of some more, Also going shopping 2moro so will buy size 14 River Island jeans, and if they fit, thats all the mini goals gone!

Feeling pretty good right now ;)

xx

Really brilliant! Well done I bet you feel great!

im going shopping this weekend hopefully to get a pair of either 16/18 which will be the slimmest I've been in 10 years

hope you dont mind me saying hello :) i have just started CD today, you have all done so well i cant beleive its possible to lose so much weight! i have 5 stone to lose.. feeling positive and just had my first shake! this forum is so good i like reading everything xx

Back