Confessions Of A Not So Yummy Mummy!

Hi hunny,

Iv felt great up until today, I feel shaky, tired and all round crapy. Iv had 2 eggs for my lunch instead of my shake as I felt so bad; fingers crossed it won't effect my weight loss.

How you getting on this afternoon? X

Aww that's a shame! Hope you feel better today! The first week is the testing part, once your past that you'll be fine.

Eggs should be ok, when I was on this the last time I had the odd egg or 2 and was fine!!

It's good but that you reached for eggs n not anything else :)

Xx

Day 5

So far so good! Headaches have came and gone, had a huge energy surge and feeling great at the minute.

Getting offy excited for the big man that's coming in 10 weeks!! I'm a big kid :) started a wee bitta crimbo shopping today!

Hope everyone is well

Xxx

Forgot how yummy oriental chilli soup was <3

Xx

Day 6!!

Headaches galore!

Feel like I'm walking about with a huuuuuuge black cloud above my head!

Wish it was bedtime just now!!

Had 2 shake n 3L of water, going to wait till the kids r in bed before I have my next product.

Going to have a wee sneek peek on the scales in the morning, not getting weighted till Saturday so it's a 9 day week! Really excited!

Hope every1 is well

Xxxx

Had a sneaky wee peek at the scales this morning :D can't wait till Saturday!!

Xxxx

Naughty naughty peeking at the scales ;) sounds like it was ok though, yey! I've been so tempted to look at the scales but mine are temperamental so could just make me feel bad!

Welllllll!! This week, 1st week back on plan!! I have lost...... 17 3/4 lbs!! Wooohoooooooooooo!! :) xx

Happy Sunday every1!!

:)

Xx

3lbs!! 20 n 3/4 in 2 weeks!!!! xx

Another 3lbs!! :) 23 3/4!! Xx

Back