Step 1 Sole Source Confessions of a serial CWP returner

bettiesrevenge

Gold Member
Good grief.... It feels like a long time since I've had a pure CWP diary. But I guess here I am.

I have been away a while. I have had two semi successful attempts at CWP, the first was blinding. Lost 5 stone in 12 weeks. Kept it off and then ended up getting up the duff. Fast forward to 2010 and the weight I lost had crept back bringing some friends along for the ride.

I started CWP again and got down to 11 stone. Not quite target. Then hit a bumpy patch in life with all manner of ills including some pretty horrific relationship stuff and whomp!!! I wake up yesterday pushing 15st.

I think I've been in denial for quite some time. I don't look in the full body mirror unless it's a particularly flattering one. Guess I'm lucky since I've got a good mug shot.... Still at 37 that won't last long.

So here it is...... My final foray to a purist CWP experience. SS no whistles, no bells. Hell not even some coke zero!!!

Just like the first time.

It's going to be one tough mother but I have promised myself that I will not sit back waiting for life to be ok. I'm
Making it happen.

Last edited:
You go girl!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks!!!

I am all full of umph tonight but wait for my wailing to start tomorrow!!! :)

So today..... So far so good!!!

Managed to even go to the garden centre with my dad and avoided cake! Just an earl grey tea.

Feel like I may have the magic this time!

That's fab, u can do this. Whenever it gets tough just remember y your doing this?

Well it's early days.

I have got my beck workbook out ( for anyone who is interested it's pretty good for accountability purposes)

I'm saying "no choice" to following my plan and moving more. It's baby steps but we will all get there!

Ok so now I'm starting to feel it.

OH is eating ruffles next to me. Inconsiderate ape! I wonder if it would be legitimate to divorce someone for such indignity?!!!

Oh hope u didn't give in the the ruffles! I think they'd a definate cause for divorce! Inconsiderate man!

There was a near miss but narrowly avoided. I went upstairs in a huff instead.

So day 2 and feeling optimistic. Especially as my youngest just said "mummy you are really chubby" Unpleasant!!!

Little tyke has been awake since 4.30 too so I had to drink water until my first shake at 6. Got to pace myself!!!

Off to work now so it will be easier today hopefully.

Don't u just love kids always speak the truth!!

Well done for going to bed and gd luck with day 2! Yeah I'm off to work and it is easier as busy!

Have a good day and catch u later xx

Damn - popped into asda to get a flask and some green tea and got a flipping parking ticket. That was some expensive bargain hunting!!! Didn't even notice it was a pay and display!

Omg poor u not needed!! Well I'm on a quick fag break and my mouth tastes awful but hey ho skinny is the way forward!

So mid afternoon and feeling that hollow munchy feeling. Got my flask of tea and I'm almost all of the way through so it's all good!!! 1.8 Litres down. Chocolate tetra. Feel like today is a win!

(Wish people would stop talking about food though!)

Well done u I've downed 3litrss if water I do think the more water the more u lose but hey! I've now finished work now for college x

Oh no way! Long day indeed.

So contemplating leaving work early. I'm starving suddenly. Feel like I won't be able to be trusted around pancakes in this state. May have an extra tetra in a bit see if that helps.

Arrrh pancake day nightmares. Just had to cook for the kids. Boo hiss.

Going to finish my second flask of tea (3.6litres in total) and have a final shake as hot chocolate.

Changing my CWP consultant tomorrow. Have a new lady Slightly more expensive but hopefully supportive, unlike my current one who is as empathetic as a selfridges sales rep.

May have a long soak and an early night!

Finally home yay!!! Yes turs and Thursday r my long days but I've drank so much fluid today!!

I'm lucky kids with their dad tonight so didn't have the pancake saga!! How did u do?

Got to 9 and went to bed!!!

Day 3 feeling like ketosis can't be far off!!!!

I think early nights and baths r the way forward in the first week lol!

Your doing so well day 3 woop woop not long til kestosis chick!

Hope u got a busy day ahead?

Catch ya later Vanessa xx

It's a busy day alright. Moving to long awaited new premises today so it's all systems go. After a few false starts.

Got to pick up my tetras from my new lady at 11 so will report back on that experience.

Night time is the time where I am usually exhausted so i end up snacking. At least in bed I can only go snack on pillows!!

Back