Step 1 Sole Source Confessions of a serial CWP returner

Oh busy busy!! Hopefully she will b lovely and full of encouragement but then u have me to shout at u lol!!

Yeah night times my worst I end up going to bed before the kids sometimes!!

V x

Hi Hun how's ur day been?

Well not too bad.

Had a SS+ day as forgot my bloody water on the way to the new site and the water main was off there. So was hanging my 3pm had to have some plain chicken on my way home.

That aside my new CwPC is ace!!!

How are you???? I'm going to search for your diary now!

Oh that's fab news it's so lovely when they are supportive.

I haven't got my own diary I've hijacked Lou's journey I think it's called?

But go on it have a read and c if ur up for our challenge!! It's a great bunch of people but fab if u joined in xx

Good morning!!

So day 4. I'm feeling like I could be on the edge of ketosis. Bit wired but tired!!!

Going to drag myself to the shower now!

Morning Bettie! I'm just out of the shower, another day at work and college then I'm on holiday woop woop!

Hope today's another good day x

Day 4 coming to a close. Got a whole lot of green tea down today and had the experience of rice pudding. Ewwww.

Not a fan. Day 5 feels like it's almost a week and almost a week feels like this is possible!!

Not seen any shift in weight but silly me., I start a diet the week I'm due on. Not great planning!!!

The good news is our new building is close to some good walks, so tomorrow it's time to pack the flats and do a lunchtime walk!

Day 5 and I've been silly. I have a migraine because I've not drank enough water... Water is the key and I've cocked up my intake now I'm paying the price!

Gulping it down now and will be peeing all night!!!! :(

Good morning day 6 and welcome to the morning surprise of Aunt Flo!!!!! The crazy thing is that this diet seems to instantly alleviate any PMS (except the weepiness because I did find myself crying at the exotic marigold hotel ending the other day - and I mean weeping!)

So feeling a tad less than fresh, but I'm defo in ketosis and not even slightly hungry!!!! May have to explain this later when my dad and uncle come for dinner... It's going to be a challenge.

The good news is I'm alone all next week so I can just make the kids dinner and flop. 7 days to make a difference. Hopefully by the I will be in the 13s again. I know it's still a high number but breaking into and out of that bracket has always been relatively easy. So I'm looking forward to it!

Here is to a strong weekend chaps!!

Oh man, stuck in the house watching little shop of horrors with the girls.

Fretting and feeling like eating so I have washed a few loads of laundry and I'm currently about to scrub the kitchen. The bright light is drawing attention to my cobwebs!

I'm cooking for my dad and uncle tonight.... Just inconvenient!!!! I will have to start making desert soon. Or maybe I should just go buy one and save myself being exposed to the heartache? I promised cheesecake...

It's my first weekend since restarting and boy it's getting to me!

Ok so confession time.***** (Do not read if you are easily triggered)*****

Last night my good intentions were blown to smithereens. I backslid into slow roasted lamb chops, Turkish salad a glass of red wine and two backlava. The reason im naming them is I need to Mark the occasion down and be accountable.

My dad came to dinner and he never comes over normally so I caved in to the pressure.

Now I'm kicking myself. Weigh in Tuesday and I'm bck to my start weight!!!! Nightmare.

My plan is to get in the garage and do 2km on the elliptical trainer an try and burn the glycogen off. Gutted.... But I'm responsible, so no moping.

In other news mango shake is lush!

Last edited:
It's done now and u regret it, so put it down to a hic up and move on....

Ps. It sounds lush xx

I know. I'm just fessed up to my new CWP lady. She was pretty good about it. At least I'm on my own for a week so I can knuckle down!

God!!!! Back to the bottom if the snakes and ladders board after a wild weekend. I'm feeling weak as a kitten today. Must be Aunt Flo and carb overdose. Lesson learned. Weekends are the danger zone. Always have been. Mind you I can celebrate the fact that I didn't give into my 9.30pm temptation to go to the mcdonalds drive thru for a toffee sundae.

I won't bore people who may actually read this with the exact detail but suffice to say I will be pushing my weigh in back to Thursday.

Sat in subway with the girls who are eating cookies. Wtf is this torture?

Day off today and so I've walked the 20 minutes to town with my daughters. It's insane that I'm almost dribbling at the sub sat in front of me. I don't even like them!!!

I'm hoping that by the end of today I will burn enough glycogen to get back into ketosis. If not then I will have to go on the elliptical and watch back to back episodes of the smoke ( by the way how much nakedness of firemen is one girl able to take - that show is immense!)

Argggh must go now before I start getting over enthusiastic!!!

I know I'm loving it fab programme lol!!

Hi there how's it coming along?

Hello well no official weigh in today as DD is poorly. I have enough packs for tomorrow so that's ok.

Scales have moved, showing a bit of a loss which is surprising considering it's totm and I had a wild weekend.

Must not faff anymore as this is expensive hobby. I have 12 weeks to so this... Well 11 now. I'm determined to do this. Just need to focus.

No excuse as for the next 6 days OH is away. So time to knuckle down

Day 8 and the beginning of week 2.

My scales show I'm down a measly 2lbs but given I've been off plan for the last few days due to DD being ill. I'll take it!

Being strict from today onwards. 5 days to crack it.

Yes come on we can do this!!

Back