Step 1 Sole Source Confessions of a serial CWP returner

That's amazing, you must be feeling so positive about the week and the weeks after that.

Aww that's so lovely, he must have sensed you needed something to perk you up!

I think perhaps he feared for his safety after my mood last night!!!I am feeling strong and determined.

In bed and off to dreamland soon xxx

Sleep well, you deserve it! See you here tomorrow night after another 100% day for us both! x

bettiesrevenge! I'm missing you today, how are you doing? Hope you felt better today and had a lovely sleep.

I'm hiding. I've had a bad day. Was ok until this afternoon when work stress threw me into a fizz and I fell headlong into some dairy milk.

Not going to labour the point. Got to keep going.

Thats a tiny blip, get straight back on it and have a pack and you'll be fine, it'll barely delay your ketosis. Still amazing to get this far!

Just in case you're hovering tonight/tomorrow I really hope you've got over this little slip. Whatever you ate tonight isn't enough to undo 3 days of hard work and isn't a failure unless you want it to be. Remember your 10 reasons, and have a 100% day 'just for today' tomorrow.

Tomorrow you can make a choice to break the pattern of start and restart and just carry on.

Here to read any necessary ramblings!

"I have promised myself that I will not sit back waiting for life to be ok. I'm
Making it happen."

good luck,,,,

I'm here.

On a break in a caravan for the weekend. I have my packs and I have my water. I am not letting this get the better of me!!!!

So pleased for you! Have you got back on track? Like I said, you've only failed if you give up!

Exactly. I'm not letting this be a reason to give up. My husband said I look slimmer today and as he is a fattist I take his comments seriously!!!!!

How are you getting on?

Ha well that's good :) I'm really impressed you've stuck it out as whenever I've hit a blip in the past I've found it near on impossible to get back on track. Still 100% on my 16th day, but that's actually one of my main motivators; I can't slip even a bit as psychologically that completely messes me up and I just cheat more and more.

I bet you are looking slimmer, you lose so much bloat and horrible fat in the first week. I hope you're feeling good, you must be hitting ketosis?

Morning!

Well first event for the day was the exploding shaker. Because I'm in a caravan I have got hot water but no blender. So I thought it's ok I can use my shaker right???

Wrong. It exploded everywhere, bringing about. Marathon cleaning sesh at 6.30 am... Humph!

Oh no! You must be so grumpy with that. Did you have another shake you could have instead? Are you enjoying being away from home?

Betty! Hey there stranger! Omg I shouldn't laugh but you're account of anything always gives me a good giggle! Hope you managed to clean it all up! It's funny how the powers that be will always try and prevent us from having our packs and losing weight! I was all set to go to the gym today and have realised I've left my gym bag at work! Not a happy bunny.

Morning Nat!

I've just read through your new diary. I think you're doing very well with everything that's going on in your life. I totally get the faff with your CWPC.

The last time I've tried Cambridge my CWPC was lovely and liked her (after switching because the first one was not going to work (you might vaguely remember the my showing up and her being obese - didn't bode well -- her cooking dinner and walking through the kitchen and the food smells to her conservatory -- her not having day time appointments, etc. then, I swapped the CWPC I liked, but she would cancel an appointment, be rushed, etc. not reliable. If I'm paying so much more for product - I need SUPPORT!

Anyway, it's the not having a good CWPC and not wanting to try again - that has kept me from going the CD route. That and my concerns about metabolism slowing. However, as I have allowed myself to get back up into the borderline obese zone - it might be a necessary step in order to get some weight off quickly - I don't want to allow myself to become comfortable in a new "stone zone" the way I did with the 11s (when I need to be in the 9s).

I am currently starting to reread Beck, work on my Fitness, drink my water, use my FitBit, try and track in MFP and I'm using S & S for meals to control calories and carbs, and trying to stick to a healthy eating plan for my non-space food meals.

Come back and join the "decluttering" thread again - whenever you get the urge to eat something you don't really want or need to eat . . . do a Baby Step instead! It's a win/win! I've had my breakfast and as soon as I start to think about DD's Oreos . . . I'm going to unpick two of my husband's shirt collars and flip and pin the them. Then, I'll mend a throw pillow. Then, . . .

Hey mel!!!!

Safe words as always. I suppose it's all the overwhelm. Yesterday I had a doozy. Were on a short break. DH bought a lemon of a car a few months back because I needed one to go to work in. Not the gas guzzler. So nice thought. Shame he didn't even test drive it.

So yesterday the middle of a welsh hill. Black smoke starts pouring from the back wheel. Followed by crunching and grinding. You guessed it. The wheel bearing has gone. So who has to sort finding a garage??!! Me... Because when he is stressed his comprehension of English goes out the window.

We end up sniping at each other and it's ruined my holiday. We were Going to take alara on a day pass today to a pontins on the way back but can't now. It's beyond frustrating.

My solution...eat. It's crazy. But the eating soothes my fervour. I suppose I should run but I didn't bring my shoes... Still could have bare foot run I suppose. It's only grass.

I'm still fizzing today

Hey mel!!!!

Safe words as always. I suppose it's all the overwhelm. Yesterday I had a doozy. Were on a short break. DH bought a lemon of a car a few months back because I needed one to go to work in. Not the gas guzzler. So nice thought. Shame he didn't even test drive it.

So yesterday the middle of a welsh hill. Black smoke starts pouring from the back wheel. Followed by crunching and grinding. You guessed it. The wheel bearing has gone. So who has to sort finding a garage??!! Me... Because when he is stressed his comprehension of English goes out the window.

We end up sniping at each other and it's ruined my holiday. We were Going to take alara on a day pass today to a pontins on the way back but can't now. It's beyond frustrating.

My solution...eat. It's crazy. But the eating soothes my fervour. I suppose I should run but I didn't bring my shoes... Still could have bare foot run I suppose. It's only grass.

I'm still fizzing today

Instead of running - how about sitting peacefully and focusing on breathing: meditation, clearing your mind, sort f washing out negative thoughts.

Then have a coffee or Earl Gray and wrote out a list of things that are good in your life.

Pontins isn't going anywhere. Alara might enjoy playing hide and seek, tag, a board game, etc just as much. It's not as much WHAT you do, but with WHOM you do it and HOW! Light hearts and laughter!

No one was hurt in car fiasco . . .we've ALL made bad purchases. (Trust me on this one - I've had my night are car.). It's just as well you found the garage - you're a savvy businesswoman and crisis management is your strong suit.

Not that it makes living with the consequences any easier: your OH can't help that English isn't his first language or his ADHD. Not taking his meds he can - and maybe you two can agree on some rules to prevent future "impulse buys". When we were first married we agreed we'd not make any purchase over $100 without consulting the other. It was a hard and fast rule for years. We still don't make major purchases with out consulting the other.

Are you using MFP. Even on CD you can track - knowing you will have to record your "empty" calories might make you more able to resist. I just checked the calories count on my binge last night and it was insane! I wish I had checked the calories in those Brookside Dark Choclate and Acai berry treats before I ate most of a package. Now, I know - dark chocolate and Acai berry treats are just fancy junk food -- still mostly sugar!

How you doing gorgeous? Hope today was a better day stress wise :)

Back