Confessions of a Shopoholic - the reality show (life)

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
OOoops I did it again....la la la la la....doo doo doo dooo doooooo :D

Well, I have abstained from my favourite charity shops for about 3 or 4 weeks. Made the fatal mistake of going in to one yesterday! lol

Got a lovely brown/tan/cream coloured suede skirt from New Look, and a Pretty floaty long skirt from Hot Chili Pepper or some such fun sounding brand as that. And a pretty little pearl jewelery box, scarf and hat. 20 quid that set me back.

Not so bad you might think!

But I then went to the Shoe Store who was doing a 'bring in an old pair of shoes and get 10 quid off a new pair!" so I brought in 2 old shoes.

And I bought 2 new pairs of boots. A nice practical paid of black leather, with some trim, low heels - good for walking to work.

And a kick a$$ pair of high heeled brown ones that go just over the knee or can fold over.....they are awesome, and go with the new suede skirt beautifully.

That all doesn't sound so bad you might say - but that is not taking into account the 2 pairs of boots on order from New Look or the 2 pairs of skinny jeans and wool hat coming from Matalan!!! :D

And lets not forget the quick trip to Matalan last night where 2 scarves, 2 belts, 2 pairs of gloves and 2 hats fell into my basket!!!

I am a very vary bad girl. :D :D :D

Will teach my hubby to leave me home alone!!! LOL

And I still have a trip to London next weekend!!!

Girls - NO CLOTHES FOR ME - NO SHOES FOR ME - WATCH ME - HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

ahhhhhh. I do love shopping.

But....ooops. Think I maybe got a little carried away. :eek:

They don't call me "Boots" in my biker club for nuttin!!! :giggle:

LOL!
you better tell hubby to build a separate building for your clothes - or at least a walk in wardrobe room...think carrie's in sex and the city film!
pictures now please
daisy x

LOL BL. Can you buy the house next door for your 'walk-in' wardrobe??

Chuckling...

That's great, I love a bargain. I'm completely the same...absolutely love boots much more than any item of clothing. I have a whole suitcase full :eek: I went to New Look on Friday and saw the most gorgeous pair of patent boots, but they didn't have my size. I will get them though!

BL you evil, evil wonderful woman!!! Whew I don't feel so bad now about all my recent shopping excesses. I actually stopped mentioning them because I had a severe case of the guilts. Funny how these clothes just find their way into your basket!!! I did actually after swearing off shopping come home with 2 new tops and a cute little pair of knickers and a new necklace over the past few days. Still nice to have a fellow addict lurking about. I am soooooooo looking forward to next weekend. We will try to behave but somehow I don't see it happening. <EFG>

Send pics of the new purchases.

Jez (still sitting here in kitten watch and in despair of them ever arriving into the world! - cat's are bloody contrary creatures)
xx

absolutely love boots much more than any item of clothing. I have a whole suitcase full :eek: I went to New Look on Friday and saw the most gorgeous pair of patent boots, but they didn't have my size. I will get them though!

:eek::eek: There is not a suitcase big enough for mine....I just counted....I have 19 pairs!!! :rotflmao: Oh my god.

1 9 ! ! ! LOL Sheesh....

That is not even counting my 2 riding pairs, and at least 12 pairs in storage in California I can remember!!!!

:giggle: :D :D

With all those lovely clothes, does it mean we will get a preview. You always look good, so look forward to seeing you.

4661-albums1617-picture12361.jpg

So glad I'm not the only one with a footwear problem. Stopped couting at 140 pairs as didn't dare count any higher - must be getting on for about 200 pairs by now :eek:

Also, have far too many clothes, handbags and jewellery. Gok would have a field day with me

xxx

Naughty girl buying all those things -
some people would never do things like that.....................lol
By the way, today I have been wearing a fab pair of boots I forgot Ihad bought last winter. grey, high with ribbons up the back. I LOVE THEM :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

I have always hated shopping, but the slimmer I get, the more I love it!!
I bought the most lovely leather pair of slouch cowboyish leather purple boots yesterday, my 1st pair of skinny jeans and a checked purple shirt. This is nothing at all what I would usually wear, and my OH is getting scared for his bank balance lol. I just hope I dont get addicted like you BL!!lol - mind you, there are worse addictions xxx

Oh dear Mel

You are slipping into it.....................
enjoy every moment xx:D

Back