Confessions!

Me too!! This weekend was one of burgers beer wine and more wine. Oh dear :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw Nikki, Lets just get right back onit tmorrow eh? This good weather Glasgow was having only comes round once in a blue moon so thats my excuse haha.

Aw Nikki, Lets just get right back onit tmorrow eh? This good weather Glasgow was having only comes round once in a blue moon so thats my excuse haha.

I thought a blue moon in Glasgow was a Scotlander baring their bum? :p

well even after my chocolate and coke last night i still managed to lose 3lb :):)

and your right, the guy that brought me chocolate is an absolute star bless him, ive known him about 18 years and hes been asking to take me out all that time lol.....i might give in and let him take me one of these days lol. Mind you if he is feeding me chocolate it might not be a good thing lol

Dont give up hope girls i still managed to lose this week....think positive :)

I have to confess to Missy Fatpants......I keep misreading that as Miss Fartypants :) sorry!

Oh I've had the week from hell - hubbys birthday so went to the carvery, then hubby was away so I finished work late and came home at 9pm and had a dominos (which actually gave me a hangover!), saturday was a family meal to celebrate various birthdays, last night a bbq with old friends and tonight a work friends leaving do at a yummy italian!

I think we should take bets on how many stone my gain will be! xx

I had 2 breakfasts today :(. I was so hungry when i got to work i felt faint, s o bought myself a veggie breakfast box ( this is on top of my magic porridge with fruit at 6am). It was all free & superfree (except the 1 synned slice of toast) but still not the point!

I've had a really bad day today! I'm so hungry and have eaten everything in sight! Also had 18.5 syns most of them peanut butter straight out of the jar, I dunno what's up with me :/

I love peanut butter!! :) I got the syns wrong at the start and didn't realize for ages that was what was putting me off track, I used to eat it on my scan bran.

After a STS last week I got disheartened and well I've been a gannet all week, chicken kebab, bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes, 1/4 bag Doritos, cake, the list goes on!

I'm now very bunged up so the weight gain will be massive!

I'm the same when it comes to STS :sigh: I feel if i gain weight I push myself harder to loose it but if I STS I feel crap *excuse my language* and tend to fly of the diet for a day or two :sigh: I'm just trying to get that out of my system and it should be full steam ahead :)

Im due on my lady time so im forever wanting to munch my way through the corner shop....
I ate 2 packets of skips today...oooopsy!!!

Thanks everyone for posting, it helps to know I'm not the only one :)

It's WI tonight so I've been very nervous today but I'm determined to face the scales tonight and make sure next week is 100%

Good luck :D

my WI is Wednesday and if i don't have a gain it would be a miracle, scrap that i know i have a gain :-( just had a really rubbish week i have ate loads of rubbish

I'm still in shock - I lost 4.5lb!!!

I have no idea how that happened :eek:

So I will be working my little - okay, okay BIG - bum off this week to make sure it doesn't catch me next week.

I'm still in shock - I lost 4.5lb!!!

I have no idea how that happened :eek:

So I will be working my little - okay, okay BIG - bum off this week to make sure it doesn't catch me next week.

That's fabulous lovey!!!! Well done!

My confession:

I'm absolutely sh!tting myself that SW won't work this time!! That ice spent so long faffing and cheating that it'll all go wrong again!! I'm determined for it not to, and love SW, and see it as a way of life, but wondering where it's all gone so wrong before!!

Snap out of it woman, in you want it enough, and put in the work, it'll all be fine!!

And...breathe!!

:)

Back