Confused and new...

Em8888

Hi lovelies,

I'm new to this and Ive been doing this for a week now, it's been good, I know where I am with my Syns, however, the hex a and b's I wonder if I'm going the right way about it! I always have tea with a dash of milk so I tend to use milk as my hex A and if I have anything else like cheese, I will syn it. Same with hex b as I tend to have bread or cereal at breakfast so I use that.
Is this the best way to get the most out of it? I know you can have fat free yog with cereal and weetabix and that but I'm fussy and like my weetabix with warm milk - I'm starting to ramble now!!
I would really like it if you could let me know if I'm on the right tracks?? Sorry for going on.....! X

Hi ya

I am new to SW too, but I write it up the same way as you do. I use my "milk allowance" for tea and coffee throughout the day and will put any additional dairies on my syn account (same goes for bread/cereals). I manage my food diary online and there is no other way as mentioned above to enter the foods.
Happy slimming,
Jill :)

Are you using all your milk allowance for the day? If not then maybe you are better off having the cheese as your HEA and synning the odd dash of milk - you may be counting too many syns otherwise. If you do use all the milk allowance then you're fine. Enjoy x

Tell me if I'm wrong but . . .
You can have 1 or 2 HEa and 2 HEb.

So you can have milk and cheese if you want as your HEa's, and you can have 2 portions of bread as HEb (so long as you don't have any other HEb's)

Tell me if I'm wrong but . . .
You can have 1 or 2 HEa and 2 HEb.

So you can have milk and cheese if you want as your HEa's, and you can have 2 portions of bread as HEb (so long as you don't have any other HEb's)

Not if you're doing EE Pommette - you can only have 1 of each :)

All becomes clear. I do Red/Green as I am an "old" SWer. Doing it on my own out here in Spain from my old books that I got in UK in Jan 2008, before EE was invented.
Tried EE for a couple of weeks with help from a friend doing it in the UK and it just doesn't work for me.
I lost 1/2 lb the first week and 1/4 lb the second week. So swapped back the R/G as I get a nice consistent 1 lb per week loss on this.

Are you using all your milk allowance for the day? If not then maybe you are better off having the cheese as your HEA and synning the odd dash of milk - you may be counting too many syns otherwise. If you do use all the milk allowance then you're fine. Enjoy x

Good point, haven't really though about this as I do not usually eat a lot of cheese. Bough some Extra Light Triangles, though. May give it a try.
Thanks xx

Back