confused feelings on day 3

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slimmer2moro, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    :confused:Hi all, Just getting thru day 3 and my head is all over the place...
    I keep thinking i can eat sensibly why do i need to starve myself but then i think no because that is why i'm 6 stone over weight in the first place (i'm having an arguement with myself!!!).
    This is second time around and i only managed 2 weeks last time, I really want to do this but feling dreadful at the moment. I'm also continueing with my exercise regime (cycling 3 times a week) and i'm wondering if that is making me feel more hungry than if i wasn't doing anything at all. I feel cold today and headachey too...grrrh being over weight sucks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    ok it is up to yourself if you want to continue your same exercise regime but remember you only have 425 calories a day this is needed for normal everyday things like moving your arm if you do to much exercise you will push yourself into starvation mode. the first 2 weeks are very hard i spent most of them on the couch. its admirable that your trying to keep doin the same amount of exercise but for the first week i would think its a bad idea ur body is already under stress so why put more on it perhaps you should reduce your exercise then as the weeks go by add more time in? you mite feel all the better for it which will make you last longer this time around.

4. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks Ann Marie, yeah that makes sense...lol - will save some energy!!

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    General advice is usually to take it easier for the first week or so while the body readjusts to its new regime. Don┬Át be too hard on yourself. If you can stick with this till december you may have lost the best part of three stone. Now that is some chunk of your total. Stay strong,take things easier and plenty of water!!

6. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thakyou irish molly, i would love to lose 3 stone for christmas, thanks for pointing that out it makes me feel more positive xx

7. Tridi

Tridi Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    Hey Dear,

chin up!You know why you are doing this, and you know that you CAN do this. I lost 6 stone in 18 weeks luv and I still have another 3 to go. I fell off the wagon to and today is my first day back on it and i feel great but Cold...brrrrr.

We all know how hard it can be but as you prob heard before nothing tastes better than feeling slim does!

Just imagine that in 4 months you could be at your goal and be once and for all over and done with. a new lighter and happy you! And 4 months is noooo time.

Set yourself smaller goals like half a stone, as you will reach them quicker and that keeps u motivated. 4 more days and the week is over and you will b fine. I tell you one thing tho, stop your cycling for now, do sit ups instead or anything "small-ish excercise" at least for the first 2 weeks. And mayb leave it to 1-2 a week, or shorter times. As it has been said u will otherwise use up all ur cals and starve urself.

So sit back relax and fly through the next 4 days.

You know u can do it :)

8. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I agree set yourself smaller goals looking at the total weight loss can be to much Take a week at a time ..
    I'm on week 7 and going to start swimming next week i do walk at weekends but i just didn't have the energy to do much else untill now
    take it easy good luck for your WI

debz x

9. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Agreed - take it easy with cardio exercise the first week or 2 while your body adjusts to the new way of getting and using energy :)

It's normal to not feel great, but once you are in ketosis and feeling less hungry it should hopefully get easier for you.

Good luck, and keep posting :) the support here is great!

10. TobeaSkinnyMe

TobeaSkinnyMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi slimmer

I found you are all over the place for the first 3-4 days.. then you'll wake up with a great feeling.. it even says it in the LT paperwork...

THen its all over.. youve done the hard bit... keep going....... you will be very happy on WW1... no pain no gain....... but pain will be over and itll be all gain (well losses, losses and more losses)...

Best of luck, may your losses be big ones!!

Think thin, be thin, be happy........

11. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't exercise whilst on LT.

Last time I was on, I found that just being on LT itself was enough for very good weight loses.

My plan was to lose the weight and then to introduce exercise afterwards to help to maintain. That's my plan again this time.

Hope today is easier for you

Alex

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.