Confused help please!!!

emmie86

Angelic Fruitcake
Hi all well Im a tiny bit confused as I went round to see my CDC last week and she offered me a cup of tea I declined the offer as I can't stand black tea but my CDC said I was fine to have it with skimmed milk I asked if that was allowed while I was SSing and she assured me it was so I accepted the tea as I trust my counseller. However I have just read the allowable fluids on SS post and it doesn't say I'm allowed skimmed milk :confused: so who is right the post of my CDC thanks in advance xxxx

I think you are only supposed to have black tea when you are ssing, I also think ur CDC is wrong :( Cant find my books to check though Soz:( Maybe someone else will confirm it for you :)

SS doesn't allow skimmed milk. SS+ does. Sorry but that's the rules; your CDC was wrong and the post is right..

x

Gosh I feel quite bad now knowing that I've unknowingly cheated:( I can't understand how my CDC could not know it wasn't allowed as she has been a CDC for years? But thanks for the replys and info guys and I haven't touched milk since thetea she gave me xxx

Hi hon,

PLEASE don't worry about the ''''cheating''''. She told you it was okay, she is your CDC she should know what's allowed and what's not!! It's her error not yours! Please don't punish yourself for that!!!!

xxx

Hi read this thread may throw some light onto your dilema

Sole Source and Sole Source + (Addition of Skimmed Milk)

Thanks for the Surpport Lotris I think I'm going to regard the tea incident as a one off and just continue as I started. And thanks Blitsy I found that thread really helpful xxxx

glad it helped
xxbiltsyxx

Truthfully, I don't think a few spoonfuls of skimmed milk in your tea will spoil your diet. Don't feel guilty, but if it really bothers you, don't do it again until you are off Sole Source.

Back