1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Confused help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Constantstar, 8 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Hi guys so I'm doing the extra easy slimming world and I'm confused. It says fill 1/3 of your plate with super free or free foods. Can I fill my whole plate ? Ie I made the chicken jerk kebabs, and like a spicy rice. All syn free altho I think the kebabs have 0.5. Is this ok? What am I not understanding. Are that saying minimum of a 1/3 every meal?? Thanks in advance

Last edited: 8 May 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fudgie2012

Fudgie2012 Full Member

Hi there!
    As far as I can tell you can fill your plate full of free foods - I like to do this so I can save syns for a snack! Basically the more free foods and less syns the better! :)

4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

the recommendation is to aim for one third superfree. that's all the fruit and veg on pages 10-12 of your book.
    the other two thirds would be free foods Luke chicken and rice, healthy extras, syns, or even more superfree, whatever you want xx

5. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Thank u so minimum of 1/3

6. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Of superfree fruit and veggies yes :)