Confused help!

Constantstar

Hi guys so I'm doing the extra easy slimming world and I'm confused. It says fill 1/3 of your plate with super free or free foods. Can I fill my whole plate ? Ie I made the chicken jerk kebabs, and like a spicy rice. All syn free altho I think the kebabs have 0.5. Is this ok? What am I not understanding. Are that saying minimum of a 1/3 every meal?? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi there!
As far as I can tell you can fill your plate full of free foods - I like to do this so I can save syns for a snack! Basically the more free foods and less syns the better! :)

Hi guys so I'm doing the extra easy slimming world and I'm confused. It says fill 1/3 of your plate with super free or free foods. Can I fill my whole plate ? Ie I made the chicken jerk kebabs, and like a spicy rice. All syn free altho I think the kebabs have 0.5. Is this ok? What am I not understanding. Are that saying minimum of a 1/3 every meal?? Thanks in advance

the recommendation is to aim for one third superfree. that's all the fruit and veg on pages 10-12 of your book.
the other two thirds would be free foods Luke chicken and rice, healthy extras, syns, or even more superfree, whatever you want xx

Thank u so minimum of 1/3

Back