• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

confused!! Help!!!

This is my 3rd day and s I trawl thru a SW website, I saw that somebody had mentioned sausages you can have on a red day (Bowyers low fat) - bt nlike other meat, these CANNOT be eaten freely but can be counted as a 'no syn' food - what's the diff? Now 'm panicking as 'm on green and have been stuffing Quorn mince all day!!! HELP!!! What IS the diff, anyone???
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Hey smigget, Quorn mince is fine for a green day, it is free because it is'nt meat. The Bowyers sausage are ok on a red day because they are meat but they do have syns, Morrison does a diet pork sausage that is syn free but again as it is meat only good for a red day, hope this helps, Jax
Hey sweety i love my green days but every now and then i go for a red day. I eat bacon and morrisons syn free sausages along with quorn and salads.

Dont stress to much because even if your on a green you still can have sausages as your syns.

Welcome to the group!

Ruthy xxx
All i know is that the morrison ones are free and the M&S diet range are free.....you really do have to be careful, but sometimes diet ones can be 1 syn.

Ruthy xxx