confused!! Help!!!

smigget

This is my 3rd day and s I trawl thru a SW website, I saw that somebody had mentioned sausages you can have on a red day (Bowyers low fat) - bt nlike other meat, these CANNOT be eaten freely but can be counted as a 'no syn' food - what's the diff? Now 'm panicking as 'm on green and have been stuffing Quorn mince all day!!! HELP!!! What IS the diff, anyone???

Hey smigget, Quorn mince is fine for a green day, it is free because it is'nt meat. The Bowyers sausage are ok on a red day because they are meat but they do have syns, Morrison does a diet pork sausage that is syn free but again as it is meat only good for a red day, hope this helps, Jax

Hey sweety i love my green days but every now and then i go for a red day. I eat bacon and morrisons syn free sausages along with quorn and salads.

Dont stress to much because even if your on a green you still can have sausages as your syns.

Welcome to the group!

Ruthy xxx

All i know is that the morrison ones are free and the M&S diet range are free.....you really do have to be careful, but sometimes diet ones can be 1 syn.

Ruthy xxx

Back