1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Confused newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaseede, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. jaseede

jaseede New Member

Slimming world
    Hi all, im new to this so a little help would be good. I cant find Quaker porridge oats in the section b of my healthy extras is it ok to have. I just fill a sachet up with Skimmed milk (from allowance) and then have a banana on it. Also i feel im eating to much as ive done WW before and Potatoe and rice was like the devils food. I had a jacket for lunch with a stew of lean pork and loads of veg on. For Dinner ive had more potaote with chicken stuffed with Spinach and lemon !! does this seem right to you guys and girls
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xMandyDx

xMandyDx Determination is Key

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Your Food Optimising booklet is a font of information.
    If I remember correctly, you're allowed 28g of Quaker Oats (or porridge oats in the booklet) and you're allowed 350ml skimmed milk per day as a Healthy Option A.
    Potatoes in any form are fine, as long as you don't add milk or butter to them, which you CAN, but you have to add that into your syn department.
  4. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Is this on the new ww plan? Cos when i successfully lost two stone on ww old points, i ate pasta, spuds and rice all the time. It was meat that was the devils food cos it had so much saturated fat. Dont fear the carbs!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.