Extra Easy Confused newbie

jaseede

Hi all, im new to this so a little help would be good. I cant find Quaker porridge oats in the section b of my healthy extras is it ok to have. I just fill a sachet up with Skimmed milk (from allowance) and then have a banana on it. Also i feel im eating to much as ive done WW before and Potatoe and rice was like the devils food. I had a jacket for lunch with a stew of lean pork and loads of veg on. For Dinner ive had more potaote with chicken stuffed with Spinach and lemon !! does this seem right to you guys and girls

Your Food Optimising booklet is a font of information.
If I remember correctly, you're allowed 28g of Quaker Oats (or porridge oats in the booklet) and you're allowed 350ml skimmed milk per day as a Healthy Option A.
Potatoes in any form are fine, as long as you don't add milk or butter to them, which you CAN, but you have to add that into your syn department.

Hi all, im new to this so a little help would be good. I cant find Quaker porridge oats in the section b of my healthy extras is it ok to have. I just fill a sachet up with Skimmed milk (from allowance) and then have a banana on it. Also i feel im eating to much as ive done WW before and Potatoe and rice was like the devils food. I had a jacket for lunch with a stew of lean pork and loads of veg on. For Dinner ive had more potaote with chicken stuffed with Spinach and lemon !! does this seem right to you guys and girls

Is this on the new ww plan? Cos when i successfully lost two stone on ww old points, i ate pasta, spuds and rice all the time. It was meat that was the devils food cos it had so much saturated fat. Dont fear the carbs!!

Back