confused on saving points

plonks

I know you can save 4 points a day and carry it over. but can you save 4 a day to give you say 28 at the end of the week. or is it only ever and extra 4 points. sorry if this sounds dim of me, xxx

you can save 4 a day. I was always told to try not to eat more than 12 of those saved points but others say differently! The saved points only last till the end of that week though

I used to save 4 a day and have 20 on a Saturday but I noticed it slowed my losses down , so I just save 12 3 a day over 4 days for special meals drinks and on the day I saved them fir I'd only have a light breakfast and lunch say 5 points then I'd have 16 days points and 12 saved total 28 points thou having the extra 12 2 dats before weighin made my losses lower xx

Just read back thru a book I have - the SWITCH book and it says
"if you need extra POINTS values for a special occasion you can boost your daily allowance by saving some POINTS values from each of the previous few days. You can save up to 4 from your daily POINTS allowance BUT DO NOT go below 14 points in anyone day. Use all your saved points within 7 days as you can't carry them over".

Back