Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Confused! SS+ or 810?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NicolaR, 7 August 2009 Social URL.

1. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone. I've done 12 weeks on SS now and need to do my week on the higher plan. I thought I needed to do 810 for the week, but my CDC has said it needs to be SS+

I've just looked in my yellow weight loss with Cambridge book and I'm sure it's telling me I should do 810, but I don't want to go against what my counsellor says.

Can anyone confirm which plan I should do for the week? Cheers :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Government requirements dictate that you CAN NOT do a VLCD for longer than 12 weeks....a VLCD is anything less than 800 cal! SS+ would only take you up to 600 cal a day thus not meeting the legislation.
    I'm sorry hun but your CDC is wrong.....!
    xxx

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yep. Definitely 810 for week 13.

5. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Cheers both of you. I just didn't want to ignore my CDC without knowing for definite that I was doing it for the right reasons and not just because I want to drink milk! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.