Confused

Lfc

Hiya I started on cd on Friday and well I have been reading on here that some are doing just shakes and others are doing shakes a vlc meal, Now I am 5'4 and weigh 18.1 and my CDC as got me on 4 shakes only a day and not mention of a small meal? I have read in my book that you should only have 4 shakes a day if you are over 5' 8?,

I really would like to do the ss+ where I could have a small meal as my job is very tiring and need something to see me through. But my CDC say no I am not allowed to eat and inhale to stay and shake only for upto 12 weeks. Can someone please help and advise as I am really confused and tempted to call another consultant

Did your CDC give you the books , it will list the foods are allowed to have on ssplus . so 3 CD , plus the meal , which will list in the book .
But maybe she had her wires crossed and thought you wanted just ss so if that be the case you should be just on 3 a day , after all it cost to much for 4 ... but 5ft 8 and over is 4 . and any man they say is 4 a day .
if she did give you that info ask how long shes been a cdc

Hiya thanks for replying. Yes she gave me books and I told her by fone text and email I should only be on 3 but she just avoids it. She says she been a CDC for 4.5 years. But I find it hard just on shakes as I said I wanted the 3 shakes one meal. Really think she just after the money I don't know. But can't go on like this it's making me want quit and really don't want to ,, Do you still lose the weight quick with 3 shakes 1 low cal meal xxx. Maybe I should ring another CDC for help

They say theres not much difference in ss and ss plus with weight loss .
she can tell you 4 but just take 3 and do your meal until you find another CDC but also you need to let Cambridge know what she is saying ... re ask her and then phone head office .

how much is she charging for the 28 packs a week and are they just the soups and shakes as bars they say to leave till week 2 i think might be week one

Hiya I started on cd on Friday and well I have been reading on here that some are doing just shakes and others are doing shakes a vlc meal, Now I am 5'4 and weigh 18.1 and my CDC as got me on 4 shakes only a day and not mention of a small meal? I have read in my book that you should only have 4 shakes a day if you are over 5' 8?,

I really would like to do the ss+ where I could have a small meal as my job is very tiring and need something to see me through. But my CDC say no I am not allowed to eat and inhale to stay and shake only for upto 12 weeks. Can someone please help and advise as I am really confused and tempted to call another consultant

Hi , if I were you I would DEFINATLY change your cdc! I am 5ft 7 and weighed 17.2 my cdc advised I should do ss+to start but I didn't really want to and said I would jst do ss she then advised 4 shakes but I wanted to see how I got on with 3 to which she agreed! They are not there to dictate to you and should only be advising you!! And helping you! I also she's great occasionally I have a slip and have a meal from ss+ which she thinks is fine as long as I'm still losing weight and being sensible!! Hope u sort something out soon p.s if u find a good consultant it will encourage u more xx

Also just to add my CDC said that apart form the first 2 weeks there isn't much difference between the losses on average a month she said it might not be consistant on ss+ but it evens out e.g lose 2lbs 1 week then 6 the next where as on just ss its a little more even.. X

Msjmc. She is charging me 185 per sachets I paid 54 this week as got charged 150 for the little book too. And when only banking on paying for 3 per day so that as made my payout lot more each week

Bluedress21 I am going to ring a new CDC tomoz and have a chat with her as really not happy on shakes alone and ESP 4 as was workin money out to be 3 a day. I just spoke to my CDC again and asked her if I can do 3 meals and meal and she said no and to wait and stick to 4 shakes a day. So got that on email now so will ring cambridge tomorrow

I just got my receipt and she as charged me 48.10 for 26 shakes/porridge and soups and 4.00 for 2 ready made shakes and 1.50 for the weight plan manual :( total of 53.60

I just got my receipt and she as charged me 48.10 for 26 shakes/porridge and soups and 4.00 for 2 ready made shakes and 1.50 for the weight plan manual :( total of 53.60

Sounds like she's in it for the money! She will lose out in the long run! Mine let's me swap and chage thing and its all the same cost! Hopefully you will find a nicer one and stick to it and lose the weight u want to! X

You need to call her, according to the book and the website you should not be on anything lower than 810 at the moment. No one with a BMI of over 40 is allowed to start on SS or SS+ any more and that has been the case for most of this year. When I have overbought packs (sometimes I don't know if I'm in a soup mood or a shake mood so I stock up on both to have a choice) my CWPC lets me buy less the next week so it averages out so she might be letting you have a few extra to sample...but not mentioning the new contraindications is not on.

Text from website and new books follows.

*Individuals with a BMI 40 and above may not commence on Step 1, but may do so following a period of time on a higher calorie intake. Your Cambridge Consultant will advise you.

Hiya thanks for bringing this to my attention as I thought I had read that but thought i had read wrong I am sat here in tears nearly as my tummy so hungry and my bowel (ibs sufferer) is cry in in agony too and all my CDC can say is take all 4 shakes if too much at once split them in 2 so can have 8 a day? Am I allowed to changed consultants without informing her ?

That's a great point I didn't even think about the bmi ( and I havnt jst been reading my book) ... Yes I think u can! Jst drop her an email once you've sorted a new 1 telling her you'll no longer be needing her services as "her" plan is not for u!

I have just texted another Cambridge consultant asking if I am allowed to change and if I can see her

Just awaiting her reply now and see what is what

Back