Confused

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi all,
Was just wondering if any of you follow lipotrimmers experienced slow weight loss on your 2 nd weigh in .
My weigh in day is Thursday ,and on my first week I lost 10lb which I'm delighted with , but I must confess that I have weighed myself everyday since I started and the losses were showing daily in the first week , now thou since the start of 2nd week my losses are really really slow I think I've only lost 1 lb so far ' I'm feeling really fed up as I have being tfr all week
Has this happened to any one else, or if ant one can explain this
Thanks tigger x

tigger22 said:
Hi all,
Was just wondering if any of you follow lipotrimmers experienced slow weight loss on your 2 nd weigh in .
My weigh in day is Thursday ,and on my first week I lost 10lb which I'm delighted with , but I must confess that I have weighed myself everyday since I started and the losses were showing daily in the first week , now thou since the start of 2nd week my losses are really really slow I think I've only lost 1 lb so far ' I'm feeling really fed up as I have being tfr all week
Has this happened to any one else, or if ant one can explain this
Thanks tigger x

Hey tigger, seriously don't worry too much about it, our weight fluctuates daily on this thing, I'm in the exact same position, according to my scales I haven't lost anything since my weigh in on Friday.

I've done this before tho (almost 3 years ago) and I guarantee u will lose more by Thursday. I know it's disheartening but trust me it works. If I didn't think it did I'd have given up today cos I haven't lost anything. Stay positive and keep going, it'll be worth it I promise ;-)

Ps don't forget the 1st week is mainly water it's only now the fat is starting to burn. Don't expect a massive loss but you will lose a few pounds x

Thanks so much for reply Sarah , I really thought I was the only one , with little or no weight loss, I know I shouldn't weigh myself but there is a little voice in my head saying ( go on stand on the scales ) ,if it's going down great but when it stays the same it's so disheartening I want to open a bottle of wine & order the Chinese , but that's what got me here to start off with it. I know it works as I've lost 50 lb on it before Xmas & kept it off , I think my head is playing games with me ... Thanks again Sarah
Tigger xxx

Oh believe me I came very close to caving yesterday, it's so frustrating when it says I haven't lost anything. Probably why they say not to weigh yourself at home but like u I continue to do it, human nature I guess! ;-)

Good luck with the rest of the week x

Will keep you up to date Sarah best of luck on friday ,I will be praying till Thursday morning lol
Tigger

I am also on my 2nd week and have got on my scales at home which say I have lost very little since my weigh in! good reason prehaps why it is advised that you don't weigh at home! I will try and not weigh anymore and expect quite a small weight loss on my 2nd week so then I will not be too disapointed.

True judebo
Strongly thinking of not weighing til I go to chemist lol. It's great to see lbs going down
Thanks

Back