CONGRATULATIONS to our CD winners !!!!!!!

Well done Leighann xx

well done ....i think of you every friday (...about by monday you could loose a 1lb if you ss) .........well done xx susan

Cambridge Diet Slimmer Of The Year Leighann!!!
Congratulations and Well done Leighann:D

Attached Thumbnails

Leighann
Attached Thumbnails

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE. YOU ARE SO DESERVING OF THIS AND AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US.:D :D :D

WELL DONE M8:) :)

LEIGHANN......WE ARE ALL BURSTING WITH PRIDE FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENT. WHAT A GREAT EXAMPLE YOU ARE.:D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY.....YOU DESERVE IT. ENJOY!!!!:) :) :)

Congratulations to all that have been recognised today for their achievements :cool: :D

Here here !! :D

Well done to all of you !

Debz
x

Congratulations also to Minimins for having such great members like Mike and Leighann .....and all the rest of us to!

However, large or small our success, as has been pointed out many times we are all winners!!!

We can take a little bit of the credit for each others successes too.

Thanks to you all for making Minimins somewhere I like to visit each day!

...and one more time CONGRATULATIONS to all those whose successes were recognised at the conference today. Look forward to you all coming 'home' and maybe bringing new Miniminer's with you.

Dizzy x

Congratulations to all of you x x x x

Ann/Westhills and AKB/Ailsa made it to the final ten!

Here they are just last week at the Birmingham Wemitt's Meet Up, in an old pair of Ailsa's trousers!!!

You Both Look Fab!!! Kudos to both of you!

« more ·<< <

Last edited:
Oh my god - what a great picture - well done for the two of you for getting into the final 10 :D

Mike and Leighan - well done to the two of you - tis great that 2 peeps from mini's have got the top prizes :D

Congratulations Mike

Mike, your story over the last year or so has been truly inspirational and you have probably helped more people than anybody could possible appreciate.

This award is so deserved as I am sure will the others which are certain to come.

I remember you emailed me a couple of times at the beginning of the year. You didn't have to do it, you didn't know me, it took time out of your day, but you did. On both MiniMins and DH, you were always there to give support and advice and often your personal contact details. That I think just about sums you up. For you, it is clearly about helping and empowering others and what a exceptionally brilliant job you do at it.

Congratulations again, to you and your wife.

Best Wishes

Back