Considering CD again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure if any of you remember me?

I managed to lose approx 5 stone in 2008 but I didn't reintroduce food correctly and over the past year have managed to put about 3 1/2 back on. Anyway, I have now moved back to UK so will be able to visit a CDC and hopefully get great support.

Is there anyone here in Chester who can recommend a CDC?

TBH I am very nervous about restarting......will I be able to do it again?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hi hun, sorry i dont remember you but my memorys shot anyway, lol

sure you can do it again hun, i did cambridge in 2007/2008 and came off abruptly when i moved from ireland to england and lost all my packs, i had lost 4 stone and i regained it all plus a couple pounds for good measure
    i restarted end of 2009 and have nearly lost 5 stone taking me to less than i was when i stopped last time, this time im heading for goal

youve done it before, you know how it works, just grit your teeth and power on through

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.