Considering JUDDD - advice please

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
I have struggled with CD, restarting numerous times. Changed to WW, but struggle with the freedom of choice on occassions. Would JUDDD be the answer for me?

Also on a DD I have CD supplies to use up, but the water was the big thing I struggled with, could I have sugar free squash or diet drinks instead?

All the posts I have read sound really positive, but is there a down side?

Any help would be great.

Hi Holly, I think it might well be what you are looking for. Don't expect miraculous losses, just good steady ones. Using your CD supplies on down days is a great idea, and yes you can use whatever drinks you want (as far as I am aware) but make sure you count them in to your calories for the day on DDs.

I've only been doing this a week so can't tell you much, I think the only downs I've noticed are if you weigh every day the fluctuations in weight are hard to deal with mentally, and it is tempting to go mad on UDs just "because you can". If you can do it then eating healthy stuff on your UDs is the way to go, but it can be hard to get calories up high enough that way.

If you feel this may suit you then give it a go, it gives you much more freedom than other diets, and a great deal more energy too.

Back