Considering Stopping CD...As It's Messing With My Body

lyndzi76

Gold Member
As the title suggests I am considering quitting CD as I feel it is messing with my body -
*Struggling sleeping and being very tired. Between struggling to fall asleep and weeing I'm struggling
*Hard bloated tummy.
*Constipation
*And the one that is really bothering me. My periods are all over the place, I'm bleeding more often than not throughout the month. I have PCOS but though I would be regular now I was back on the pill.

I love this diet and the results but I don't know what to do. :cry:

You got to do whats right for you hunnie,
have you got a plan what you will do after?? meaning what diet??
I know what you mean..my hair is thinning, was thin anyway and really shattered at the moment..even though good results.
I hope you work out whats right for you:)

You got to do whats right for you hunnie,
have you got a plan what you will do after?? meaning what diet??
I know what you mean..my hair is thinning, was thin anyway and really shattered at the moment..even though good results.
I hope you work out whats right for you:)

I have no plan, I may speak to my CDC and see if going up the plans will help.
I forgot that problem, my hair is coming out aswell.

Sorry..didn't mean to remind you:cry:
May one of the higher plans sounds like a good idea...you done so well so far:)
Good luck wth your decision:)

If you're on SS or SS+ then it is probably ketosis that is doing this (I am not an expert, just making an educated guess :rolleyes:). Maybe try moving up to the 810 plan (very similar to SS+) and see if that will help?

Hey, sorry to hear that you are having so many problems, I just wanted to echo what others are saying really, maybe moving up to 1000 or 810 may work better for you, less of a shock to your system?

Good luck with what you decide to do.

X debs X :)

My body is unable to function without some solids going through it therefore I have never done SS but went straight onto the 810 plan.

I know it isn`t the same for everyone, But I have been in ketosis whilst on this plan and like you I have PCOS aswell as an Underactive Thyroid. My losses have been good (for me) and I`ve found my cycle has actually been slightly better although I was a week late - But with PCOS that`s nothing new with it being all over the place ;)

I would say move up a plan and see how you go

Xx

Thank you for your posts.
I should speak to my CDC but she talks over the top of me whenever I try to speak to her.
I haven't told my doctor I'm on CDC maybe I should.
I don't want to stop the diet and I want to remain on SS but I have been ignoring these signs for 2 months now and hubby has nagged me to do something about it.

I have made a decision, I'm going to remain on CD
(SS) but make an appointment to see my doctor.
Will speak to my CDC on Saturday and come up with a plan that suits.
Thanks x x

Good luck hun, hope it goes well for you. :)

X debs X

cant offer any better advice than you have been gived just hoping it all turns out well for you

aww and you were doing real good too. Maybe go up a plan rather than stopping you would feel even worse than you do now if you put all your weight back on again.

What pill are you on, sometimes the brand can mess up your system. The brand I am on (cerazette) says all over the internet that women get bleeding all the time and stuff and yet I have none at all ever ...its strange but maybe.

HUGS & I hope yo get some answers.

Back