Considering trying lipotrim

Amie23

Until today I had no idea lipotrim even existed but now I am keen to try this.
I need a diet where control has been taken away and everything is set.
Im off on holiday on Monday so not looking to start until I come back, currently I am 12st 7ib and 5ft 7. I know when I come back ill more than likely be at my heaviest.

How do you approach a pharmacist about lipotrim and how much does a months lot of supplies cost?

Any help would be appreciated.

Amie. x

firstly go onto the lipotrim website and find a pharmacist in your area who carries lipotrim then give the a ring. they dont all do it every day. you then have to fill out a health form to make sure your eligable to do it. you are sometimes given a CD to watch too though you can do it online now i think. then they weigh you and you are giving guidelines of what to follow. 3 sachets a day from a choice of strawberry, choclate, vanilla, two types of flapjack, peanut and coconut, and chicken soup. thats it. you also have to drink a lot of water a day. i drink 4lts plus a day not including the 600ml i use to make up each shake.

thats it really but feel free to ask. theres plenty of people here to help.

h x

Hi ya Amie !!

You have made a wise choice :) I'm on day 11 already and honestly feel so grand being on this! I'm full everyday and losing lots of weight! (The shakes are tasty too if you add ice/coffee etc)
I went onto the lipotrim website and there's a pharmacy checker! So I put in that I lived in Liverpool and it showed me all my local pharmacys that supplied Lipotrim !!
I located one thats a 2 minute walk away and called into them on the Monday saying I was eager to begin that week so we had an in-depth chat mainly with them repeatedly saying 'YOU CANNOT EAT ANYTHING, YOU DO KNOW THAT??? AND NO ALCOHOL' ha ha ha! Then we agreed a day and time for weigh-in and they pre-ordered the flavours I like (some pharmacys will already have them in-stock anyway).

This is such an awful thing to say but I can't remember the actual price I pay a week hahaha! I THINK its 32 pound a week (I've bought extras both weeks e.g. breath strips and a fibre powder to help with my bowels but without them extras I think its 32 pound!!!!)

I hope this has helped u in some way, but awww good luck xxxxxxxxxx

£36.00 :)

h x

Thanks for the replies. £36 a week is cheap considering what id pay for food anyway and if it helps me lose weight great stuff. I've found 2 places near me so when I return from my extra enjoyable holiday I shall begin. Would love to lose 3 stone and be happ!

Amie. x

Thanks for the replies. £36 a week is cheap considering what id pay for food anyway and if it helps me lose weight great stuff. I've found 2 places near me so when I return from my extra enjoyable holiday I shall begin. Would love to lose 3 stone and be happ!

Amie. x

Lipotrim sounds like the perfect diet for you, it gets easier the longer you stay on it....also with this diet if you stick to it you are guaranteed to lose the weight. Do give it it a try and you can find the answer to basically any question you may have on here. enjoy your hols xx

Back