Conso Diary. I need all the help I can get!!!

Nina41

So, This is finally day 1 of conso. I was reading the book last night and I guess I did everything I wasnt supposed to. Dr Dukan does say "dont do cruise more than you need to". I didnt follow his advice and the last 2 weeks have been awful. I cheated a lot and that makes me fell REALLY bad. I feel worthless because I am usually super strict.
So I thought the best way to put that behind was to start conso asap AND to write everything down everyday.

So, if anybody, anywhere, ever spot something wrong, PLEASE tell me! Thank you!!!!

Monday 06/02 59.6kgs

1 slice of hovis holemeal bread (that tasted WONDERFUL!!!)
10grs philladelphia extra light
20 grs smoked salmon trimmings
1 portion sf jelly
1 cup coffee

45 min circuit class
20 min weights trainning
1 litre of water

Lunch
chicken soup with 200grs chicken breast (cooked) and 100grs carrots
2 portions sf jelly
2 cups green tea

Snack
Ff fromage with jelly
1 tiny apple

Dinner
Dukan cottage pie (bolognese sauce + celeriac mash)
1 courgette
100gracherry tomatoes

Snack
dukan muffins

Last edited:
I take it you didn't really have 100 cherry tomatoes! :)
Don't feel worthless about the end of your cruise - motivation is low when you aren't losing, yet instead of falling off the wagon for ever you've done the sensible thing and gone into conso. I think you sound very strong and I look forward to reading your conso diary with interest.
Where's your oatbran though?

I take it you didn't really have 100 cherry tomatoes! :)
Don't feel worthless about the end of your cruise - motivation is low when you aren't losing, yet instead of falling off the wagon for ever you've done the sensible thing and gone into conso. I think you sound very strong and I look forward to reading your conso diary with interest.
Where's your oatbran though?

100 cherry tomatoes ,no wonder you feel guilty...sorry did make me laugh x

Caledonia, I just had muffins and updated my diary (100 grams of tomatoes!)

I was very very surprised how my motivation was going downhill at such an amazing speed... You know me, I am the one who didn't have a single drink for Xmas... Even thought I lost very little and very slowly I was always strong. When I stopped loosing altogether then I couldn't find the strength to diet anymore.

I think going into conso was a clever move. I am now focusing on getting my muscles strong!

Thanks for the interest!

Silver, I'm following your diary as well!

Hi,
on top of the info I dredged up for your query on the main board - you could read through my diary from last year (and search for Robinhood & Atropos too). It might give you some ideas on what to expect (or not) and what might happen (or not...) and all the questions we were asking ourselves...

http://www.minimins.com/dukan-diari...journey-through-conso-closed.html#post2810205

Ha ha I just started re-reading that - I have forgotten most of it already!

I'm also back on Conso now, after a year on Stab did a couple of weeks back on Cruise in Jan but came quickly back to conso for convenience. My weight appears to have STS since last week. Which is what it's suppose to do.

PS wanted to say - don't weigh everything! the bread and cheese maybe - to start with - but after that you really need to stop (unless it's something you already have done forever and can't...)

Reading your diary...

Day 2

Bkfast
Dukan muffins
Snack
Cheese on toast (hmmmnnn)
Lunch
Courgette "pasta"
Dukan bolognese
Mousse (jelly+ff fromage)

Snack
Jelly

Dinner
Chicken soup
Mousse
Pear

Omg, cheese in toast tastes soooo good! I hadn't had hard cheese in about 3 years!

Your menus look fine to me! I'm also on conso, but still having the slightly surreal experience of losing the odd pound, even though I'm eating as much as I actually want. For example today was a starch meal day so I had -
Breakfast - dukan porridge, boiled egg
Lunch - salmon salad, with dressing; sf jelly
Snack - goji muffin, apple
Dinner - veg soup, pork stroganoff with wholemeal rice, from frais with caramel flavouring.

Today (as with a lot of days to be honest) I really didn't feel like my cheese or bread, I would normally have toast with boiled egg but was in a rush this am, and too full after dinner for cheese! Also was rushing about all morning so didn't munch my way through usual morning snacks of cheese, yoghurt or rhubarb.But I figure that I'll probably catch up on that tommorow, and I've got a cold at the moment so can't taste much anyhow!

Good luck with conso, looks like a good start

This morning I couldn't resist the scales...59.3kgs. My true weight is 58 so my plan is to exercise as much as I can.

Today I really pushed myself at the gym. I ran for 20min nonstop! First time ever! I feel really proud and achy!

I am about to get into the ice rink with the kids!

Bkf
2 eggs
Smoked salmon

Lunch
Dukan bread
Tuna
Quark
Jelly

Snack
Bread
20grs cheese
Tuna
Mousse (jelly+Greek yog)

Dinner
2 drumsticks and 2 thighs. I know it is a lot but I was starving!
Butternut squash, green beans and broccoli
Jelly

Last edited:
Well done with the running, I think it's a great idea to exercise more. How was the ice rink?

Supertonic, i Am still trying to get back to my lowest at this diet(58.1). This 59.3 at the moment I got from cheating last week (not much, a tiny bit of chocolate, dried fruit and nuts, amazing how fast I put a kilo on).
It feels like i will only relax when I get back to 58.

Caledonian, I stop telling myself I couldn't run. I substituted the image in my head of the chubby person who hated exercising. Now I am trying to convince myself I am this super fit energetic modern woman who runs and loves the gym! I figured if I tell that to my brain over and over it will actually believe it!!!

Ice skating was good but I was so tired I didn't actually know what I was doing!

Sure you will get there, I'm living proof that it's more than possible to lose whilst on conso and I've not really felt deprived. I'm nearly at my 'marriage weight' 22 years ago, so I know ive not got any further to go and I don't want to. It really does change your perspectives on food, this diet!

It does, doesnt it? I Never thought I would be able to enjoy a meal without carbs!

Funny thing is, this morning I was craving dukan bread instead of my allowed regular bread!

Couldnt resist the scales again... 58.8:)

Today was my first pp in conso. It was fine. I did have to be careful because I forgot I couldn't have fruit and nearly ate a pear!

Bkf
2 eggs+smoked salmon

Snack before gym
1 gallette

Lunch
Meatloaf and diet coke( didnt wnt to have diet cke but the meatloaf tasted terrible so I needed something to wash it down)
Prawns
Jelly mousse

Dinner
Chicken soup
Mousse
Jelly

I went to the gym again, 4th time in a row. That never happened to me before, this is how scared of putting on weight I am!! (and i am really p off I can't go tomorrow!)

I am trying to change the image I have of myself. When I wake up, instead of thinking I am this really lazy, unfit person who hates the gym, I picture myself as those modern women who can't live without a workout! I am achy all over but it is working!
Today I spent 34min on the treadmill, 15 min weight lifting and 30 min circuit class. LOVING the feeling of achievement!

Weight lifting is awesome! I've been working with my personal trainer since last August with hour long sessions of weights and sit ups and pushups etc. I saw myself tone up but not lose weight. Mainly because I didn't change my diet. I think if anything I ate more because the weight training had upped my metabolism and I could "safely" eat more.

Now on dukan, after all this training before hand, the weight is just falling away from everywhere I want it too! Tummy and hips first, as oppose to thighs, arms and boobs. It's great! Weight training is the best thing in the world! :D

I wish i Could afford a personal trainer!

Back