Constant headache and it is only day 5!!!!

My head is throbbing since yesterday and I just do not feel like eating anything!!
Since I am working, I am in office and it is just impossible!!
Is this normal?!
Also, I am on SS+ and yesterday could not make myself to have the third shake.
:(
I hope that does f*ck up my metabolism

You are a very similar height and starting weight to me.

I'm on day 32 of SS+ and still suffer from headaches some times. I think the cure is to drink more water.

Occasionally, I've not been able to face the 3rd shake either and instead, I've had a bit of chicken breast and salad and it hasn't messed up my weight loss.

Keep going - it will get easier I'm sure x

WEEK 1: -9lbs :D
WEEK 2: -2lbs :)

WEEK 3: -2lbs :)
WEEK 4: -3lbs :)
Inches: -11
:D

1[SUP]st[/SUP] mini goal: lose a stone in a month – done
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] mini goal: get into the 9’s asap -

Have you had headache tablets??

Day 5 was my worst day - I spent the whole of it in tears. Day 6 I bounced out of bed feeling on top of the world! Hopefully this is you getting right into ketosis. It's a great feeling when that happens.

Thanks guys! I think I feel much better when I only have 2 shakes and my ss+ meal.
I meet my cdc tomm and I am going to mention this to her.
Le's see how much have I lost in a week! For some random reason, I get dreams about me cheating on this diet and having put on more weight.. haha..
it is just soo funny!

Thanks guys! I think I feel much better when I only have 2 shakes and my ss+ meal.
I meet my cdc tomm and I am going to mention this to her.
Le's see how much have I lost in a week! For some random reason, I get dreams about me cheating on this diet and having put on more weight.. haha..
it is just soo funny!

My CDC tells me it's very important I have 3 CD products a day on SS+. If you can't manage 3 shakes, have you tried the soups? Have a chat with your CDC 2moro.

I've also had dreams, vivid ones, that I've stuffed my face! It's so real, I wake up actually thinking I have! Think our brains are just mashed on this diet, cos we think about food 24/7!

Let me know what your CDC advises.

Good luck with first week weigh-in x

hey.. so i had my first weigh in yesterday and I have lost 6 pounds :D am quite happy :)
yeah, she said the same thing that I should have my 3 shakes. She did give good ideas.. if you mix half coconut with half chocolate, it tastes like bounty! and I LOVE that chocolate

hey.. so i had my first weigh in yesterday and I have lost 6 pounds :D am quite happy :)
yeah, she said the same thing that I should have my 3 shakes. She did give good ideas.. if you mix half coconut with half chocolate, it tastes like bounty! and I LOVE that chocolate

-6lbs, well done! That's just great!

I asked my CDC about the coconut shake, cos I just love everything and anything that tastes and smells of coconut, and she just said "it's not on my list"! I was a bit peeved to be honest as I thought CDC's should stock most things.

Good luck with week 2 x

Just read this thread great to see you feeling better.
I struggle with that 3rd shake too but I find I feel rubbish day after due to lack of vits n minerals probably. I hate drinking 2.25 litres too but have forced down 2.8 today with warm weather.
I did half coconut half choc btw it was lush. I'm gutted they're stopping the mango as thats nice too. Good luck on the rest of your journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah that's bad! Did she say why?
Have you tried banana? I have got few of those this week but wanted to know if they are any good!
I have now realised that I definitely hate toffee walnut and butterscot. I don't like starberry much either.
Next time I go I guess I'll just get choc, coconut and choc mint

@KatieNicholson: I know right.. And yes I agree, I too feel quite weak and useless if I do not have the third shake.
Btw: You seem to have los quite a lot in 2 weeks! :) great going!

cambridgeps said:
@KatieNicholson: I know right.. And yes I agree, I too feel quite weak and useless if I do not have the third shake.
Btw: You seem to have los quite a lot in 2 weeks! :) great going!

Thanks I lost 15 in week one and my next WI is tomorrow which is 4 days late if that makes sense lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back