Constant trips to the loo..

Tara.a

I'm on day three of TFR and am drinking the minimum of 2 litres (plus shakes) each day. My one problem is that I am constantly running to the loo every half an hour or so! :sigh:

Has anyone else had this problem when they first started and how long before it all settled down?

hi tara, that happens because you're.body is getting rid of all your water weight and glycogen. everytime you go you're getting lighter! its does settle down a bit week by week. nothing you can do I'm afraid

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I'm still weeing for England - having to get up in the night too - I guess at least is shows I'm drinking enough lol

I'm 6 weeks into a vlcd and still get up in the night and pee frequently in the day. Lats week I was in the Norfolk Broads and couldn't find enough loos open so spent more time behind hedges than you can imagine.

I just keep remembering it's the water that stops gallstones from forming and allows the liver to break down the waste products so essential to us loosing shedloads of weight. As you probably know, it is essential to spread your water over the day as too much is also dangerous. So I'm sorry to tell you that although it gets a bit better, success means you will continue to be a really regular searcher for a toilet gthroughout your programme.

Ali

I just keep remembering it's the water that stops gallstones from forming and allows the liver to break down the waste products so essential to us loosing shedloads of weight.

Ali

I've been drinking 4 litres a day and have developed gallstones. Been referred to have surgery now :-(

I am constantly weeing too. Must go at least 20 times a day and about 2/3 times in the night. Can be very annoying I agree... Xx

I'm sorry Twinkle. My sister (not a dieter) has stones. Not nice.

Take care.

Ali

Back