Total Solution Constantstar's weightloss journal!

Thanks Hun I'm hoping I get to the 9s end of this week then il def feel more confident! X

Bad night with the kids. Big one woke up screaming which woke little one up and bad night kind if went on from there. Woken up tired. Woken up grumpy woken up wanting a bacon Sarnie :/ not a good start to the day :(

Feeling optimistic didn't give into cravings and had my shakes 1 to go! X

Glad you're feeling brighter today, be really happy with your loss as it is a great one - think of a 5lb bag of potatoes and you've lost that and more!

Hello guys thanks for ur support. I'm on day 10 :) woop. Valentines day, would love to have a nice takeaway with partner but no. I won't give in!!

Oh no so I've been naughty I'm having grilled fish , salad an coleslaw for dinner. One off ! Won't Do again until aam week when I'm allowed ! It's valentines after all! Extra exercise tommo!

Have a lovely evening but as Darcy says it's back on it tomorrow :)

Oh it was yummy butt...,. My stomach hurts I feel bloated and you know what, I actually want to stay on the shakes! I regret eating but glad I've don't it to make me realise how determined I am. I hope this hasn't messed me up. I hope I chose correctly for food to stay in ketosis. I'm angry I let myself eat but now my stomach hurts I know it was the wrong thing to do... I've at a pic, was scrummy but food il see u in week four and not before! X

Attachments

• image-3902201375.jpg
    image-3902201375.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 37
Your meal looks scrumptious and not bad diet wise. I bet you were still under 1000 calories even having your meal. You're doing great! Oh, and 6lb is a good loss too!

So I'm on day 12, stayed 100% apart from valentines when I had the fish and salad!
I've done online shopping and order bullion to make veggie cuppa soup and also coke zero as I had a look at the sticky and it said this was ok. I'm worried if won't see a loss wed because of the fish and it's playing on my mind .
Taking my boy and my baby girl to park today. Weather looks ok. Good excuse for some exercise and have a walk round and natter to my friends!! Said il try my son to mc ds too. Usually treat after park to warm him up! X

Make sure you don't have a Maccy Ds too! You're doing great CS!

Thanks Hun nope just little man had it I'm sitting here trying a cup of bullion!! It's amazing!! How did I not know about this before!! Perfect after a cold walk in the park!!!

Well done on making a good choice of food for your meal.

Strange how eating makes us bloated even when it isn't a particularly large meal.

The Bullion makes a nice change doesn't it & well done for getting straight back to TS. x

So back to day 12 now (it's day 13 and my little baby is being a pickle to settle so I'm awake) I was sooooo close to breaking TS . When I'm stressed a turn to food and was so close to ordering a curry but I didn't!! I kept strong yay me. I have to keep a folder of old pics of me in my phone to remind me why I'm doing this and keep looking at them! Sometimes it's so hard! Also a lot of people don't get TS and my friends can't understand how I'm not eating. My friends tried to get me to go into slimming world today. I tried to explain id rather abstain from food than eat it and make silly choices! So I said I might look into it to help me maintain in the future. Can't believe I've done 2 weeks and only one slip up and that was valentines day. And I chose healthy. Yay me :) x

Going off the wagon tonight so sad ... Mum went for her cancer check up. Found something on her bowel and lung . Devistated. Need comfort feed. Back on total tommo

Back