Total Solution Constantstar's weightloss journal!

Thank u I'm really upset . Cheated my diet had 4 crackers and cheese as a snack and a KFC for dinner.

Back on it tommorow

My poor mum . I love her so much x

Am so very sorry about your mums results xx

Back on TS today. Just feel very sad at the mo but anyway nothing I can do just gotta get on with it. I went to bingo with my mum yest and haven't been since I started TS and one of blokes I know there asked of I lost weight!! Said I looked good! This made me very happy :) it must be losing a bit somewhere ! :) just gotta stick to TS as much as possible!! I'm going to do the added meal week a few days early as I'm put for lunch on Sunday and a friends birthday next sat so going to do it Sunday to Sunday rather thAn next wed to wed so couple of days out x

Last edited:
Lovely when you get a compliment :) Well deserved, and well done for getting back to TS xx

Weigh in day! If I've lost anything I should be happy with the two blips I've had...

Hope you've lost. Fingers crossed!

Ok so weighed in this morning
It hovered but landed on the higher number (damn!)

10st 2lb ( -2lb). ( I will be in the 9s after week 3 I better be!!!)

Ribs. -2cms
Belly button area - 5cms
Thigh - 2 cms
Arm -0cms

Well done chick. Just be patient and let exante do its thing. Sorry to read about ur mum... X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

That's 4 packs of butter gone forever :)

Thank you Hun and that's a great way to think about it xx

So today I went shopping in west fields and was shocked to find a could squeeze into a size 12 jeans!!! Little bit right but they did up!! Woohoo!! I may buy them when I'm small enough :)
I also had to have lunch with friends . Made my own salad (8 quid!!) lettuce tomato olives roasted peppers , grilled chicken breast and olive oil dressing. Hope that was a good choice!!

I wanna be I. The 9s by next wed that means loosing minimum 2/ 3 lbs this week!

I'm sooo silly I cheated!!! Why did I cheat!! Grr! Had a mini fillet meal with chips from KFC. All because I text partner to see where he was ..in KFC !! If only I'd been 5 minutes later texting he wouldn't g been able to get me anything! I feel silly now ;(

Darcy's right. Nice in and next time DSD... Do something different to lessen the chances of falling off :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Had a bad bad day! Started will all good intentions and then my son hurt himself at nursery and I ended up in a and e with him! Poor baby.
I ended up after being starving and traumatised a chicken in a burger, some chicken wings, 2 small samosas and spinach packoras. I'm not happy with myself. I should have stayed strong while under stress!!

Feeling sad and deflated x

Just keep getting back in the horse hun. Ul feel better :) hope son ok... X

Forget yesterday, it's gone now and not coming back - today is a new day, a brand new start.

Hope your little boy is okay.

Back