Constipation on WI Day

This used to happen to me too but also realised it be psychological mate! If you have always had that problem come WI then it wont really affect your loses anyway hun x

It's typical isn't it! I've switched my breakfast cereal to 42g all bran, I have it with hot milk, it reminds me of shreddies that way!

Last week I had a 1.5lb gain and I felt like that on my WI day and Interestingly enough I'd been having oat so simple because it was more filling. Still at a loss as to why i had my gain after being an angel and plenty of spinning, the only thing I can put it down to is not having all bran so I wasn't as 'regular'

I know it has to be all in my head.. I just wish I could get over it!
It hasn't really affected my weight loss, but I do feel that Wednesday is my heaviest day of the week.. I don''t have a scales at home, but was tempted to buy one in IKEA the other day just to see if I could prove my theory..

Well 'in theory' if you feel like you are at your heaviest every Wednesday and you don't 'go' every Wednesday then each week's weigh in is on an even par, if you know what I mean.

Do you drink Peppermint tea hun? Maybe the night before WI you could have one of these ... keeps the ole tum settled and sometimes helps things along ;)

Do you drink Peppermint tea hun? Maybe the night before WI you could have one of these ... keeps the ole tum settled and sometimes helps things along ;)

I haven't drank it in a while actually.. and usually only think of it when I feel bloated.. I'll stick a reminder on my phone for next Tuesday to have one or two cups that day..

He he he ... you`re not alone hun .. i`m the exactly the same .. weds and cons seem to go hand in hand lolol !!

I now have 2 weetabix in a morning (hexb), and another vote here for the peppermint tea :)

<------just made herself a cup of peppermint tea

it appears this issue before weigh in is not unusual! hadn't heard about the peppermint tea cure, glad I had some in the cupboard :D

I think I might say snap too! Maybe I'll give the peppermint tea a go!! Xx

i am at work - its weigh in tonight - i dont have peppermint tea - but i do have:

Camomile
Lemon and ginger
green tea with elderflower
blueberry and raspberry

Any of these close to helpful in that dept??? LOL

xx

i am at work - its weigh in tonight - i dont have peppermint tea - but i do have:

Camomile
Lemon and ginger
green tea with elderflower
blueberry and raspberry

Any of these close to helpful in that dept??? LOL

xx

Camomile @ 1 o'clock
Lemon & Ginger @ 2 o'clock
Green Tea with Elderflower @ 3 o'clock
Blueberry and Raspberry @ 4 o'clock

:D:D

Out of the 4 of them I'd go with Blueberry & Raspberry :)

That is too funny!!!
Wow...does that peppermint tea really work? Me and my two sis-in-law's all have the same problem every WI Wednesday. I can usually help it by eating a half of a melon for breakfast on Tues, and the other half for Wed breakfast. But this doesn't always work.
I'm more of a coffee person, but I'm defo gonna try the tea!!!

I gained my 2nd week too, sometimes it's a case of being too confident on your second week, look below on my sig and you'll see my first 3 weeks. I got a bit over zelous with syns the 2nd week lol.

Also my leader says you'll gain 1/2 a pound with exercise (only the once tho)

It really knocked me for six as I truely wasnt expecting it! Normally when i so much as STS same it throws me off plan and then i end up back at square one all over again. This is the first time i have managed to stick with it so i'm quietly proud of myself! Just hope i'm rewarded on saturday morning when i jump on the scales!

That is too funny!!!
Wow...does that peppermint tea really work? Me and my two sis-in-law's all have the same problem every WI Wednesday. I can usually help it by eating a half of a melon for breakfast on Tues, and the other half for Wed breakfast. But this doesn't always work.
I'm more of a coffee person, but I'm defo gonna try the tea!!!

so funny we all have the same tricks.....yesterday I ate half a melon for breakie then the other half as a snack later on.....nothing. At 6ish I decided coffee was the answer and made myself a double espresso latte.......nothing.

Peppermint tea seemed to be the answer for me!

I have the same thing on a Tuesday but Peppermint tea is disgusting. Lol.

Back